Back to FinTech and the Transformation in Financial Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for FinTech and the Transformation in Financial Services by Copenhagen Business School

4.3

The FinTech revolution is rapidly transforming the financial industry. The use of digital technologies is the norm, and together with regulatory and market changes it is creating a revolution. After completion of the module, you'll be able to: describe the changes that influence the financial sector, understand the complexity of the payment infrastructure, identify and explain the key payment instruments and how they function, understand the types of money that exits, and recognize changes in the regulatory frameworks and how they inhibit or promote innovation. To begin, I recommend taking a few minutes to explore the course site. A good place to start is the navigation bar on the left. Click Course Content to see what material we’ll cover each week, as well preview the assignments you’ll need to complete to pass the course. Click Discussions to see forums where you can discuss the course material with fellow students taking the class. Be sure to introduce yourself to everyone in the Meet and Greet forum! This course should take about four weeks to complete. You can check out the recommended course schedule below to see a quick overview of the lessons and assignments you’ll complete each week. By the time you finish this course, you’ll have mastered mastered the transformational forces of digitalization and the new competitive dynamics it gives rise to, learned from leading financial companies and seen inspirational examples from the digital masters. Good luck as you get started. I look forward to seeing you in class!...

KG

May 31, 2019

The assessments were excellent. Initially, I did have hesitation in getting started, but got hooked to the assessments. Thank you to Kavya and Steve, our Program Managers who encouraged us everyday.

IS

Apr 23, 2019

complete view of the businesses related to each type, separated into different sections, but with a clear explanations that the different types are interlinked into a bigger picture

1 - 25 of 120 Reviews for FinTech and the Transformation in Financial Services

By Sergio C G

Apr 01, 2019

The school should develop more own material and not rely so much on wikipedia and webpages

By Adeline C

Feb 28, 2019

broken links

By Sen T

Jul 03, 2019

Too many broken links. And an unsolvable assessment quiz in Week 4 assessment. Many users are facing the same issue and the developer has provided no response.

This seems to have been an utter waste of time. I could have opted for other courses in the same field of study.

There is no negative stars for me to provide. Else I would've.

Please fix the errors for other users who have paid for this course and require the certificate.

By Maytham A

May 06, 2019

The material is largely links to wikipedia and industry reports which by now are aged. I have been reading more recent stuff from my linked in groups. The quizzes are poorly developed and there is no real industry interviews or unique content which for me brings a course to life and provides value added to just reading on the internet.

By Julie B

Jun 27, 2019

Two stars for the first 2 modules which were quite valuable. The unfortunate instructional design on the quizzes was tolerable because the content was good. Mods 3 and 4 were not so good. They were out of date and, in some cases, links were broken. The last quiz is horrible. It took me so many times to pass it because the questions are super specific on readings that might not exist any more. There is no room for critical thought in the testing mechanism. It's quite like solving a riddle without all the pieces. If I didn't want the course cert, I wouldn't have gone through the effort of taking the last quiz over until I got it right. I'm still stumped about the correct answers for questions #5 and #6.

By Andreas S

Aug 19, 2019

Not working Links, typos and wrong words in the texts

By Claudia V A B

Mar 15, 2019

the methodology with which the subjects are taught is boring. The topics are not taught at an interesting depth level, and there are many topics that are repeated again and again

By Ada V

Jan 18, 2019

Concisely designed course which includes a lot, I enjoyed learning!

By Erwin V

Dec 14, 2018

Really good course, to the point and well structured. The feedback from peers in exercises is a bit disappointing at times as not everyone seems to be willing to invest the time to give constructive feedback.

By chijioke i

Feb 25, 2019

Excellent course and very educative

By SAME G T

Feb 14, 2019

WONDERFUL CONTENTS

By PRATEEK S

Mar 08, 2019

A very structured course entailing all the details and nuances of the FinTech world.

By Aamir J

Mar 28, 2019

Enjoyed the course as it gives good insights into different funding sources .

By Michel H

Jan 13, 2019

Great course, I got a lot information that I can apply in my job.

By Ajibola D

Jul 16, 2018

Fabulous

By Sylwia K

Feb 02, 2018

Useful knowledge

By Alexei S

May 10, 2018

It was hard to break through however, it was a great course!

By Miguel P

Apr 10, 2018

E

By Cristina F

Jan 21, 2018

I like the course and felt I learned valuable concepts that will further help me in career!

By Chretien L

Feb 11, 2018

I think this course is also useful for consumers who want to have a good understanding of the transformation on financial services.

By Balsubramanian V

Nov 08, 2017

It has given me a head start idea on fintech to finance sector

By Debdulal K

Mar 06, 2018

A wide range of most important topics in banking and online payment platforms have been narrated in a very simple manner, which anyone even without work experience in a bank can understand clearly and apply the knowledge in the work place both to set strategy to combat the fort of banking portfolio as well as devise various customer-centric offerings. A fantastic course in deed. My heartfelt gratitude to everyone related to its development.

By Raguram

Apr 20, 2018

Best way of explaining and real world examples

By Daniel S

Apr 04, 2018

I really enjoyed the course material, especially the final week where P2P Lending and Crowdfunding was extensively covered.

By Bekzhan M

Feb 15, 2018

Course is informative, but sources like wikipedia is kinda deceptive.