Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE

Jun 21, 2018

TL

Sep 30, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

2826 - 2850 of 7,303 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Somya s

Jul 7, 2019

It was an amazing course. I learnt a lot many things. Thanks to the amazing team.

By duygu

Oct 3, 2018

I really enjoyed the course .It is very easy to follow and understand . Thank you

By Xiomara O

Oct 19, 2017

Great course, I believe all individual should have at least this basic knowledge.

By De P B

Aug 31, 2017

I've learned a lot in this course and i'm very glad with it..

Thank you so much...

By Kelly Z

Feb 26, 2017

very practical knowledge with clear and concise suggestion and advice. Thank you.

By Taylor A

Aug 29, 2016

Great beginner course to kickstart knowledge to start a healthy eating lifestyle!

By SUSHMA B

Aug 18, 2016

Highly informative and educating course.

Sushma Batra

By Ernest K

Aug 17, 2016

Great course. Everyone should participate to improve one's quality of life.

Ernest

By Olga V

Jun 26, 2016

excellent course. I love the recipes and cannot wait to make them for ny Family.

By Mohammad A A

May 4, 2016

Interesting course, talked about the food we eat and how to have a balanced diet.

By Chloé C

Apr 24, 2016

Brilliant, enjoyable to watch, informative, interesting and practical. WELL DONE!

By Kimberly A S

Mar 4, 2016

Easy to follow. A great deal of information in a short period of time! Excellent.

By Hadia m

Jun 22, 2022

It was really good. I got to know about many new things. Thanks for this course.

By Lindsay J

May 20, 2022

​Very informative, helpful, and well taught. Everyone needs to take this course!

By Roxann S

Feb 24, 2022

Great Introduction course. Wish they would teach this as a standard in schools.

By Tan S Y J

Aug 19, 2021

The course has been very informative and I am able to apply the knowledge daily.

By Rocio O

Jun 30, 2021

A very interesting course where we can learn more than just to eat healthy foods

By Adesokan G

Dec 29, 2020

I'm glad I was opportune to be under this lecture. This course is an eye opener.

By Preethi A

Oct 31, 2020

Very useful and easier course for every one .I have enjoyed a lot while studying

By Храмова В В

Sep 25, 2020

Very simply presented information about a conscious attitude to proper nutrition

By Songül Y

Sep 21, 2020

I have very enjoyed this training, simple to understand, targets the essential !

By Jasmine J R

Sep 20, 2020

I truly enjoyed this course. I learned so much and the professor was very clear.

By Anna B B P

Aug 27, 2020

Interesting course. A course everyone should take to have a healthier lifestyle.

By Andressa V R C

Jul 30, 2020

AMEI O CURSO, APRENDI COISAS VALIOSAS.

CERTEZA QUE SEREI UMA PROFISSIONAL MELHOR.