Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

GG
Jan 22, 2021

Love how Maya presented the course and I especially love the cooking sessions featuring her cute kids. I am looking forward to reading her book or if she has any YT account featuring more home cooking

AE
Jun 21, 2018

3176 - 3200 of 5,593 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Dario M

Apr 14, 2020

extremely interesting, thank you very much

By Anastasiia L

Apr 7, 2020

Very beautiful videos, easy to understand.

By Ganesh S

Jan 17, 2020

Good Couse to grow with and to enrich with

By Vo T H M

Jan 13, 2020

Helpful and very practical for daily life!

By Janaina L

Sep 9, 2019

Very good. Easy to understand. very useful

By Tish D

Aug 12, 2019

This course was great, and easy to follow.

By Manar S E

Aug 5, 2019

I loved it, it was short ant to the point.

By Homer j w D

Jul 14, 2019

I was wishing it would have lasted longer.

By Mateo M

Aug 21, 2018

Muy informativo y útil para la vida diaria

By Yuxiao C

Apr 24, 2018

Good "icebreaker" to pursue a healthy life

By Jeanette A

Dec 7, 2017

Keep an open mind and you can learn a lot!

By Anirban B

Nov 16, 2017

nice basic learner course. helpful for all

By BAUDOIN G

Jan 30, 2017

Good advice to improve your eating habits!

By Olivia B

Dec 23, 2016

Very informative. Really enjoyed lecturer.

By Eric C

Sep 8, 2016

great course, wish there were more like it

By Nurmakova S

Apr 28, 2016

Very useful cours. Thank you very much! :)

By Luigi J M

Feb 20, 2016

Excellent course, very empathetic speaker.

By Patricia O

Feb 12, 2016

Very interesting course, I really enjoy it

By Jiby N

Jan 20, 2016

Simple, powerful, and convincing.

By Lesslie13

Dec 19, 2020

Wonderful and useful course! I love it!!!

By Najla M A S

Oct 8, 2020

great course for beginners and mid level.

By Jorge P

Sep 19, 2020

Excelente curso, maravillosa información.

By Nichole B

Sep 17, 2020

Found this informative and fun! Loved it.

By Binte J

Jun 29, 2020

It helps me a lot thanks for your efforts

By Didar Z

Jun 11, 2020

It was very pleased to watch this course.