Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE
Jun 21, 2018

NK
Feb 24, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

4151 - 4175 of 5,265 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Tushar s

Jun 7, 2018

good

By Esraa T G T

Jun 6, 2018

nice

By Muhammad H A

Nov 14, 2017

good

By Archi H

Jun 17, 2017

cool

By Ong H S

May 13, 2017

Good

By Aben T

Feb 9, 2017