Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CS
Aug 26, 2019

TL
Sep 30, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

451 - 475 of 5,252 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Briana L

Jun 26, 2017

This course was very basic but very helpful. This is really good information to teach in youth high school classes, parenting classes, and general food & health classes. Very easy to understand with reasons why to change your diet and how to do so.

By Brook M

Jan 29, 2016

This course was short, easy to understand, and provides excellent information. I enjoyed it. This might not be new information to some, but I liked this format and think it will appeal to people who like straight-forward talk about food and health.

By Thiuchelvi R

Oct 20, 2020

Hi, this course is very much useful to understand in very crystal clear that what is food and how it influence our health. If we want to stay healthy we want to know what to eat and how much amount? I strongly recommend this course for everyone!!!

By Gustavo M P A

May 3, 2020

Excelente curso, sencillo de comprender pero los conocimientos que uno adquiere son sumamente utiles para la buena salud y alimentacion diaria , obtuve consejos muy utiles para corregir errores que tenia en mi alimentacion, altamente recomentable.

By Tamara R

Apr 20, 2020

I am really satisfied with this course! Teachers made this course very helpful and interesting and I have enjoyed every second of it. Also, this whole course had huge impact on my way of thinking and I am really grateful that you made this course.

By Lam S K

Apr 9, 2019

This is a very professional course that allows me to understand how to counsel people with uncoordinated diets and patients with diseases. For example, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular obstruction. this can all be conditioned by diet.

By Joshua S W B

Jun 22, 2017

Was a lot better and simpler than I expected. Gives you real-life, easy to follow pointers that can really change for the better the way you eat, instead of complicated discussions about carbohydrates, proteins, etc. I really enjoyed it. Thanks :)

By Jared

Aug 29, 2020

This is an excellent introduction to food and health. The course focuses on the history of food, specifically in the United States, informs learners how to eat nutritionally, and provides practical steps to improve one's health. Highly recommend!

By CHETTI D P

Sep 13, 2019

nice course after completion of this course you will better to know how the home based food is diff from processed food and what are the causes and draw backs of processed food and after completion of course there will be a cooking workshop also

By Joseph S

Jun 28, 2018

Maya was a great instructor! Her material was very well-organized and succinctly communicated. She was able to clear up some of the confusion brought on by all of the health gimmicks that are out there in the market today. Thank you so much Maya!

By Alina H

Oct 3, 2017

This course is very interesting and useful for everyone who wants to know more about health diet. If you would like to improve your daily nutrition but don't know how to start this course will lead you to wellbeing in everyday life by easy steps.

By Zainab A

Oct 18, 2020

A very helpful and informative course in terms of eliminating the confusion that surrounds diet plans and a nutritious diet. It is simple to learn, easy to understand and very eye opening about the food trends and why we tend to eat what we eat.

By Elizabeth F

Aug 26, 2020

love it love it love it Great information presented in a very atractive way and kept my attention.

Wonderful delicious and nutritious recipes. Was very pleased with this course.

Thank you so much Maya Adam.

Healthy eating is a great way of life.

By L G

Feb 29, 2020

I am really happy about doing this course as i gained lots of knowledge about food & health. Got the opportunity to identify the bad food habits and now when i am shopping i really care about the facts i got to know from this course. Thank you.

By Mustafa Z

Jan 13, 2020

This a wonderful time i had in studying this course as it offered me a lot of motivation with a spice of Information as well as knowledge with it to lead the next generation with full health fringe benefits to their basic dietary needs.

Thanks,

By Kaili C

Apr 14, 2020

This course is quite simple and enjoyable, introduce the basic information of nutrition and simple skills to identity it on the label, highly recommended to all the people, we all need to concern about our health and what we eat in daily life.

By Angelina G P

Oct 27, 2020

IT IS THE FIRST COURSE I FINISHED HERE,I THINK IS BECAUSE I CHOOSE AN INTEREST COURSE ,SO I AM REALLY HAPPY :).

AND ITS A REALLY WONDERFUL COURSE,THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD IT IS THE LANGUAGE,BECAUSE I HAD TO TRANSLATE ALL THE TIME. BUT WONDERFUL

By Harine S

It was a wonderful course. After completing the course it made us a feel of cooking nutritious recipes using simple methods of cooking. It was interesting to learn more about the metabolism of nutrients and its importance for human well-being

By Valli d l G

Jun 2, 2016

Very easy to understand, and gives you the most important aspects of nutrition. The focus of the course is for the student to understand how to make a balanced diet part of their lifestyle, and not rely on fad diets for short periods of time.

By Sofia U

Jul 14, 2020

This course allowed me to expand my knowledge of food by having an online learning experience with great professionals. I have been inspired to create healthy food habits, look for recipes, cook at home, care about my health, etc. Thank you!

By Peter Z

Feb 10, 2020

Although it's a short course compared with those with programming homework, it teaches me a lot about how to build a healthy habit, which is quite important for everyone. Besides, each video is very attractive and each test is designed well.

By Heather A R

Mar 24, 2019

This is an extremely informative course. I learned quite a bit on food and healthier relationships with food. I believe this is a course that every cook, parent, and person paying into the fast food industry should take-- and take seriously.

By Shirley B L

Jul 5, 2018

It is a great reminder to educated modern community to look closely to our grandparents recipe and lifestyle in science view especially when it comes to food and nutrition. They live longer without packaged food/ nutrition labels. Thank you.

By Roseane M

May 7, 2020

This course shows in a simple way how important to invest in a better health style for you and your family. Isn't to difficult to choose a better options.

I really enjoyed this course, it helped me to improve my knowledge about nutrition.

By Cornelia S

Apr 17, 2020

The structure of the course is very structured. The content is presented in a way that is easy to understand and remember. It was a pleasure to participate in this course. I have learned a lot. I can present what I have learned well myself.