Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

CS

Aug 27, 2019

2951 - 2975 of 5,105 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Karen R

Sep 15, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. Thank you!

By Gissia A

Aug 30, 2020

I learned so many new things about food!

By Shubham Y

Aug 17, 2020

best beginner course for food and health

By Cai B

Aug 05, 2020

Great both in theoretical and practical!

By KHALED A A H

Jul 06, 2020

very important course, really thank you.

By Belakhdar A

Jun 15, 2020

easy and practical cours

great teachers!

By SHADY Y A D

May 15, 2020

very simple and helpful at the same time

By Irving t

May 06, 2020

Very informative and fun to take course!

By Christopher J M

Apr 08, 2020

Really easy and informative way to learn

By Sierra D

Apr 06, 2020

an easy informational course, very basic

By Loreto R

Apr 06, 2020

very interesting!! I have enjoy it a lot

By Orlando A C

Apr 04, 2018

Usefull, simple, and clear introduction.

By ANA B D S D O

Mar 26, 2018

Excellent, I oblige for the opportunity.

By Vita d G

Mar 21, 2018

A good accessible and interesting course

By Sheila S T

Sep 21, 2017

Great speakers and great basic material.

By Tiffany C

Dec 13, 2016

Very informative, simple, and effective!

By María A G

Dec 03, 2016

Es un curso muy útil, muy bien explicado

By Manu S S

Sep 18, 2016

Great Course for healthy food practices!

By Saoussane B

Jul 22, 2016

thank you so much MAYA i've learned alot

By Anna B

Jan 22, 2016

Dynamic course with well presented info.

By Leigh L

Jan 18, 2016

great course, wish it were a bit longer.

By Alexandru C

Oct 18, 2020

Great start for some great information!

By Samuel L

Oct 02, 2020

Informative and well articulated thanks

By Dutchess B

Sep 04, 2020

very good course especially the recipes

By Roa’a A

Aug 28, 2020

The course was very informative and fun