Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE

Jun 22, 2018

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

2951 - 2975 of 4,651 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Ana P d L

Jul 19, 2017

Informative and inspirational.

By Cindy P

Feb 15, 2017

I love Maya Adam as a teacher.

By Lemuel D

Dec 20, 2016

Good course well presented :-)

By Aiko E B

Dec 07, 2016

I love the recipes she shared!

By Xiaoqing Z

Nov 20, 2016

Great class and really love it

By Jemimah C G F

Oct 03, 2016

Me gusto mucho ,es muy ameno ,

By Jean d T

Mar 06, 2016

I wish there is a continuation

By Yesica s

Aug 06, 2020

explicación clara y eficiente

By Bettina B S

Aug 03, 2020

Very interesting and helpful!

By Daryl M C

Jul 14, 2020

This course is really helpful

By Maria S

May 23, 2020

Fascinating course, I love it

By Ana C d A S

Apr 13, 2020

Ótimo curso, aprendi muito!!!

By Suim S

Apr 06, 2020

Very practical and realistic!

By Elsa A

Mar 18, 2020

Excellent très bien expliqué.

By Haseeb Z

Nov 22, 2019

Very Informative.Loved it....

By Nicky V

Oct 17, 2019

Great course, thank you Maya!

By Marisol p T C

Sep 22, 2019

CURSO COMPLETO Y MUY PRACTICO

By Alexsandro B S

Jun 27, 2019

Vale a pena fazer esse curso!

By Afzal H

Apr 04, 2018

Very practical course indeed.

By Vladimir K

Oct 11, 2017

Short and good for beginners.

By asima s

Aug 04, 2017

It was a fabulous experience.

By Yong L M

Jun 25, 2017

Informative course. Thank you

By heng c

Aug 14, 2016

i like this course very much.

By Leon S M

Feb 02, 2016

Excellent Course! Recommended

By Haydee A A U

Jun 10, 2020

Very lovely and informative.