Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE
Jun 21, 2018

NF
Dec 5, 2020

Foods and us have a relationship, and this course defines that relationship. Personally, this course provides positive experience for me in regards of food, meal preparation, and eating in moderation.

3051 - 3075 of 5,461 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Raquel M d B

Sep 6, 2019

It is so interesting and i've learned a lot.

By Sheng-Chun W

Apr 11, 2019

Very informative and very easy to understand

By Kelly R S

Mar 9, 2019

i'm pleasantly surprised, excellent content!

By Adriana S

May 11, 2018

Very well explained I really learn and enjoy

By Victoria P A

Sep 18, 2017

GREAT COURSE! HELPFUL INFORMATUON. THANK YOU

By Cari M

Mar 13, 2017

Very easy to follow, I enjoyed it very much.

By Ekaterina S

Feb 17, 2017

Very motivating and clear course. Thank you!

By Shashank P

Nov 15, 2016

Very informative. All key areas are covered.

By Bedhya S

Jan 22, 2016

the course is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Rodrigo A P Z

Oct 24, 2020

excellent course of nutrition and dietetics

By Gigi Y

Sep 21, 2020

very easy basic course to healthier eating

By Mehak S

Aug 27, 2020

This was the best course I have ever had!!!

By Sandra H

Jun 4, 2020

Great content, flexible and very motivating

By Hiba A

Tank you very much, it was very impressive

By Alexandra S V M

May 16, 2020

loved it, easy to follow, good explanations

By Konstantinos S

May 14, 2020

Briliant course!Thank you for all i gained!

By Balkrishna P

Very well described above food consumption.

By Luisa G M R V

May 6, 2020

I loved it, I learned a lot about nutrition

By SUSHANT A J

Mar 16, 2020

I came to know many basic food habits. Nice

By Karan M T

Mar 11, 2020

Great course on Food and Health. Must apply

By Lê D L

Sep 14, 2019

I have learn so much in the Food and Health

By Alexey V R

Nov 20, 2018

Very excited with this course! Thank you!!!

By SANGJUKTA M

Sep 7, 2018

New horizon of learning food and nutrition.