Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

JJ
Jan 22, 2021

Love how Maya presented the course and I especially love the cooking sessions featuring her cute kids. I am looking forward to reading her book or if she has any YT account featuring more home cooking

TL
Sep 30, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

4001 - 4025 of 6,519 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By smriti g

May 18, 2017

Very beautifully conducted course

By Steven J

Apr 17, 2017

Excellent display of information.

By Nur A S A M

Mar 3, 2017

Very interesting and eye opening.

By Savin K

Jun 28, 2016

Easy to learn, yet really helpful

By Yasamin M

Jun 27, 2016

I learned a lot from this course!

By mirianmartinez0726@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2016

Great Course and very informative

By Natalia C

Jun 17, 2016

By Vaishali A

Jun 13, 2016

Good & easy learning....liked it.

By Iuliia S

Jun 6, 2016

Very good and interesting course!

By prathamesh p

Oct 2, 2021

The course was very educational.

By Saad A M

Jul 6, 2021

Just Amazing! Thank you so much!

By Neelu's S T

Jun 16, 2021

Excellent course about Nutrition

By Pavan K B

Jun 2, 2021

The course was quiet informative

By giovanna t s

May 30, 2021

Curso incrível, super recomendo.

By Selvakumar N

Dec 22, 2020

Nice presentation by the expert.

By Debra M

Dec 21, 2020

Great course. Great information!

By Regina G A

Oct 29, 2020

Best course

I want a certificate

By Sorufa I

Sep 25, 2020

This course is very much useful.

By موسى ا م ا

Sep 11, 2020

Oh my god is beautiful

By Jaleelah

Jul 30, 2020

It was a course, I learnt a lot.

By DUKE U

Jul 28, 2020

Very informative and interesting

By Soaad M

Jul 10, 2020

Very useful course. I enjoyed it

By Choong S M

Jun 11, 2020

Learning was fun and educational

By Denisa-Alexandra B

Jun 4, 2020

I've enjoyed every minute of it.

By Crystal M

wonderful and informative class!