Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Aug 27, 2019

4001 - 4025 of 4,689 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Aarthi R

Nov 14, 2017

Good initiative to bring awareness about food because i believe that "we are, what we eat". thank you for wonderful course.

By Annelise E

Aug 24, 2017

very useful information, perhaps more scientific content to make it more challenging than just social effects of nutrition.

By Dafne E M

It was good, they promise what it appeared on the title. I love the healthy diet Maya give to us at the end of the course.

By Neha N S

Jun 10, 2020

It is a beautiful course , it gives us an insight about why food plays an important role to lead a healthy and happy life.

By Ella M

It was a really enjoyable course. The material was not difficult and the content was informative.

Super easy and carefree

By Maria P V G

It helps a lot with what food to choose, how to take better care of yourself and how to feel satisfied with what you eat.

By Shouvik B

May 08, 2020

Scientific matters explained in a very lucid and friendly way. Easy for learning to all ages of people. Excellent course.

By Haysha S

Jul 24, 2017

This was a great introductory course. It gives you a good basic outline of nutrition, and some practical tips and recipes

By Rodolfo W

Feb 19, 2016

Would have enjoyed to have been shown examples of breakfast, lunch, and dinners for people that are just getting started.

By Serhani A

Jun 01, 2020

highly recommanded as introductory to healthy food. General ideas that give enthousiasm to learn more about the subject.

By MURACCIOLI

Dec 18, 2018

Very informational. Some videos seemed a bit easy but I guess it is needed to remind the basic principles ! I enjoyed it

By Elena T

May 17, 2018

The first week was the most interesting and helpful in order to understand the science behind all this issue. Thank you!

By santi d a

Aug 04, 2017

I love this course, very helpful and give me more information about health and good life.

Santi Dwi A

By Angel A A D

Oct 27, 2016

It's great for basic information, but it is very common sense, a little bit of more in depth information could be added

By Sathya P

Aug 08, 2016

Hi there

This course is very useful for basic learners and very useful to everyone irrespective subjects!!

By NDI B B

This course has changed my perception on some eating habits.

I will make a better society from the knowledge I gathered

By Nicole A T S M

Sep 21, 2018

Its really well made, super understandable and basic but for my taste could have little less animal products. Thanks😊

By Negash A

Feb 22, 2016

This course is informative course. Somehow, it may require some basic knowledge. Thank you and I have learned a lot.

By Leo M

Jan 06, 2018

Great introduction to the topic! Would have liked to learn more, specifically about hard facts/scientific references.

By John T

Feb 26, 2017

Good information for those beginning to understand nutrition. I also highly recommend reading Michael Pollan's books.

By Cheng L

Apr 16, 2016

Very basic course with lots of common sense. But could be good for someone who never thought about their diet before.

By Lulu

Apr 15, 2016

simple, easy to follow, for everyone. Not really a "course" per se. Not many real nutrition "courses" on Coursera. :(

By Isabel V

Jun 06, 2020

Very pleasant teacher ! Content was bit poor though. I wish I could have learned more instead of a bunch of recipes.

By Mariia R

Jun 18, 2020

Liked it a lot, but felt the info given could have been deeper and more complex.

Thank you a lot for your hard work!

By Anika S

Jun 11, 2019

I hoped to learn more about food then about health and how to cook. But in general it was a very interesting course