Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

GG
Oct 7, 2021

this course changed my view on healthy eating and also instilled healthy cooking habits in me! I absolutely oved the simple , delicious and healthy recipes! definitely trying them out ! Thank you Maya

CS
Aug 26, 2019

4151 - 4175 of 6,529 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Nicky V

Oct 17, 2019

Great course, thank you Maya!

By Marisol p T C

Sep 22, 2019

CURSO COMPLETO Y MUY PRACTICO

By Alexsandro B S

Jun 27, 2019

Vale a pena fazer esse curso!

By Afzal H

Apr 3, 2018

Very practical course indeed.

By Vladimir K

Oct 11, 2017

Short and good for beginners.

By Yong L M

Jun 25, 2017

Informative course. Thank you

By heng c

Aug 14, 2016

i like this course very much.

By Leon S M

Feb 1, 2016

Excellent Course! Recommended

By Marjorie S

Oct 12, 2021

I truly enjoyed this course.

By Mokopu A

Aug 16, 2021

the course was very helpfull

By Alexa A

May 29, 2021

Thank you Maya and coursera.

By Charles A J V

Apr 26, 2021

excelent teacher and course!

By Victoria V

Dec 28, 2020

Very helpful and interesting

By Katsiaryna I

Nov 24, 2020

Потрясающий курс! Благодарю!

By Kirani S

Nov 18, 2020

i learnt a lot of new things

By ILIANA M

Oct 22, 2020

Excellent course! THANK YOU!

By Tyrese P

Sep 14, 2020

very helpful and informative

By Md. A H

Sep 8, 2020

The course is hard but great

By Haydee A

Jun 9, 2020

Very lovely and informative.

By Liew C S

Jun 8, 2020

Simple and easy to complete.

By David l

aprendí muchas cosas gracias

By Ning X

Apr 14, 2020

Very helpful! Great Course!!

By Sara D