Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CS
Aug 26, 2019

NF
Dec 5, 2020

Foods and us have a relationship, and this course defines that relationship. Personally, this course provides positive experience for me in regards of food, meal preparation, and eating in moderation.

4251 - 4275 of 5,419 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jan 23, 2016

great

By DR. A F

Dec 24, 2020

Good

By Saratha P S

Nov 26, 2020

Good

By Naveen . M

Nov 5, 2020

Good

By BOBBILI V A

Oct 30, 2020

GOOD

By Sathyabama B

Oct 27, 2020

GOOD

By dnruby

Oct 18, 2020

good

By cheryl m

Oct 4, 2020

Good

By Dr. T K

Oct 2, 2020

Nice

By PRIYA.M

Sep 24, 2020

Good

By Natarajan I

Sep 2, 2020

good

By GIFFIA W G S

Aug 29, 2020

Nice

By Ashok K

Aug 19, 2020

Good

By KAYO R P

Jul 16, 2020

good

By Rupal R

Jul 13, 2020

good

By Sreenivasulu G

Jul 5, 2020

Good

By PRAVEEN R

Jun 10, 2020

good

By Izhar U

May 9, 2020

Good

By NUKALA V S J

May 4, 2020

good

By PRITAM M

Apr 30, 2020

nice

By ROSHITA O

Apr 26, 2020

Good

By Ziyue W

Oct 3, 2019