Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NP
Aug 22, 2021

Very informative! Thanks for having this course free so that more people who are starting to learn about eating properply (like me) will be able to get access to authentic and legit lessons on food ;)

NK
Feb 24, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

6176 - 6200 of 6,455 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Christine H

Jun 8, 2021

I​ enjoyed this course. It was however, information that I already knew so I unfortunately wasn't able to gain much from it.

By Oluwafunmibi O

Nov 6, 2020

The classes were really wonderful. I really learnt a lot among them was adding important nutrients to the foods we eat

By Lucy F

Jul 31, 2020

it was good however very simple things were covered. if you have any clue about food it probably is too simple for you

By Divesh L

Jun 13, 2020

Decent introductory course.

But I expected more on the plate.

Feels like a tiny snack rather than a wholesome meal.

By Vanessa v d M

Jun 24, 2020

5 stars for clarity and effort. Videos concise and clear.

0 star for content, too basic- definitely expected more.

By Aanchal

Jun 7, 2020

good for beginners. however, not very informative. Mostly some general things we already know are reminded to us.

By Anelia D

Jan 18, 2020

The course provides sensible basic information but is exactly that - very basic. I did not learn anything new.

By Mark K

Jun 22, 2016

This course should be longer and more in depth. However, I did find the readings quite useful and intriguing.

By Nikola I

Mar 24, 2019

It's too basic. Should contain more reading material and course content for something labeled with Stanford.

By BECHIKH N

Mar 9, 2021

Good course for general knowledge about food, nutrition, shopping, reading food labels and cooking at home.

By Martin O

Jun 11, 2021

Easy and short basic course! recommended for people who is looking for a basic knowledge about nutrition.

By Miroslav P

Apr 15, 2020

Didn't provide any new information. It is comparable to informational documentary. But is nicely produced

By Dennis K

Jul 8, 2021

Too much cooking related contents, and often seems repetitive. The first 2 lessons were good and useful.

By Daria K

Oct 1, 2019

It's strange to see non-healthy recipes after recommendation of mostly plant-based diet in the course.

By Maria I

Jan 26, 2016

Great class, but a little shorter than I would like and similar to Dr. Adams other Coursera offering.

By ravi r

Jun 13, 2020

It was an overview to understand food habits. I think the cookery part can be avoided in the course.

By ABHINAV H

Mar 11, 2019

I did not received the certificate after completing this course so please provide me the certificate

By Juan P

Jan 26, 2019

The concepts are clearly explained, but I found it too simplistic even for an introductory course

By Lynn J

Jan 23, 2018

This was a very basic course. I did enjoy the way the content was presented with casual convers

By Raphael N

May 8, 2021

Simple and clear. Mostly basic common knowledge with some beginners tips.

Preaching moderation.

By michela c

Nov 27, 2019

I was expecting a deeper lecture about, but was good to initiate the studies about nutrients.

By Vita V

Jul 12, 2017

Для тех кто хоть иногда готовит и немного интересуется тем что он ест, курс полезен не будет.

By Alexandra L

Feb 19, 2016

Beautifully executed and fun to hear Michael Pollen speak, but sooooo easy. Too easy, really.

By Adriana N D

Aug 28, 2020

Useful info but very basic, this course is not for people who are already reasonably healthy

By Georgia V

May 7, 2019

it could be more extensive and not so rushed. the recipes at the end were a nice surprise :)