Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

51 - 75 of 2,841 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Jessica G

Dec 27, 2018

I love to get knowledge every day. It was a little hard because English is not my language but thanks for offering other languages options on the subtitles. I learn a lot about eat right.

By Omkarr D H

Dec 25, 2018

this is a wonderful start to know the science of the food we eat. this not only opens your eyes to the facts commercialism has hidden us from but also allows us to be more aware, as to what 'food' really is and what is not. I highly recommend it to all in every walks of life and all ages.

By Stacey B

Dec 30, 2018

amazing course :)

By David H

Dec 30, 2018

Wonderfully engaging and interesting introduction to food and health! Look forward to completing more of these courses throughout the next year

By Leslie B

Jan 11, 2019

I learned SO much from this course! The videos were interesting and easy to follow, with so much information. I really enjoyed this!

By Pino E R S

Jan 13, 2019

Is a very good start on learning basic tools and information about healthy life.

By José E S Z

Jan 11, 2019

Concreto y muy practico

By Ajay P

Jan 12, 2019

very useful course

By Grabiel t

Jan 13, 2019

excelente, muy recomendado para aprender cosas nuevas.

By Andrew W

Jan 15, 2019

An easy and informational class that help people realize the importance of eating healthy food.

Jan 01, 2019

good course

By Rafael S R

Dec 31, 2018

Very nice introduction and tips for begginers. It will be useful in my reeducation program regarding eating

By Katarzyna N

Jan 16, 2019

Basic issues are covered, but prepared precisely, efficiently and understandable. Recommended!

By Remi M

Jan 15, 2019

The course includes multiple ways of learning and makes it easy to study while working, studying and other life obligations. It was very nice to see Maya include her children in the videos as it is never to soon to teach children that food is good, fun and starting with healthy attitudes towards foods. I like that the videos are short and easy to follow and the text is below.

By Veda A

Jan 16, 2019

Simple, easy course with important information

By Lawrence S M

Jan 15, 2019

Very good learning material.

By Andrea T

Jan 15, 2019

Thanks!!! Very useful! Everybody should take this course.

By Saeid S

Jan 16, 2019

Very good and informativ course

By Ilona L

Jan 03, 2019

Interesting course. Thank you Maya! :)

By Ao X

Jan 04, 2019

Great basic info

By Jiayi W (

Jan 04, 2019

A short but very helpful course! Can't wait to start a healthier diet now!

By Prashant g

Jan 17, 2019

Very helpful, loved how things were put down in a simple and easy to understand way.