Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CS
Aug 26, 2019

NP
Aug 22, 2021

Very informative! Thanks for having this course free so that more people who are starting to learn about eating properply (like me) will be able to get access to authentic and legit lessons on food ;)

3876 - 3900 of 6,418 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Nontouch P

Jul 3, 2017

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By Sandi b

Mar 14, 2017

pretty simple but clear and concise

By julia c

Feb 22, 2017

Very informative and easy to follow

By Katlin H

Dec 27, 2016

Extremely informative and engaging!

By Greta T

Feb 15, 2016

Easy and engaging and very helpful!

By panlin l

Feb 9, 2016

very enjoy learning this course. :)

By Vanessa O

Feb 2, 2016

strongly recommended for physicians

By Rita T

May 19, 2021

Simply easy and useful. I love it.

By Lurline S

May 6, 2021

Great and I learnt at my own pace.

By Ana B

Dec 26, 2020

Very informative and easy to learn

By Connie G

Sep 24, 2020

Instructors were very informative.

By Alan L P

Sep 21, 2020

Thanks for teach me to eat better!

By Bea L

Sep 9, 2020

Very understandable and insightful

By Georgas F

Aug 30, 2020

Good basic rules of healthy eating

By Vu T H

Aug 27, 2020

This course is really interesting.

By Kirankumar A

Aug 17, 2020

its amazing to be an part of this.

By JORGE E P O

Jun 24, 2020

Totally Satisfied with the course.

By Erick A G H

Jun 5, 2020

Excelente curso, muy recomendable.

By JYOTI P M

Very effective method of teaching.

By Trinidad M

Apr 26, 2020

Un curso estupendo! me ayudo mucho

By Jessica R

Apr 16, 2020

Loved the class and Dr. Maya Adam!

By Mayar M S B

Aug 12, 2019

amazing full of information course

By Himanshu k

Feb 21, 2019

helpful in choosing the right food

By TAI-OSAGBEMI S O

Jan 25, 2019

It was a great learning experience

By Kristine E S L