Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

3976 - 4000 of 4,682 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Nikita A

May 23, 2017

Quick course, informative for anyone who wants to understand American consumption patterns and how we can make healthier choices.

By Mustafa I M A

Aug 05, 2020

A very good course about some great topics related to our health but the problem is that I already know 25% - 40% of the content

By Chuah C C

Dec 22, 2019

Simple and clear guidelines for those who is trying to live a healthier and better life. Course recommended for total beginners.

By Liliana G

Aug 04, 2020

I really enjoyed the videos with Dr. Maya Adam and Michael Pollen. It was clear, to the point and visually pleasing. Thank you.

By Sara A A

Jul 27, 2020

Very well explained and easy to understand for people who have no idea of what food is. It is too focused to American citizens.

By Teeramade T

Jun 30, 2020

this cause is suite for people who want to lean basic information about nutrition and how to have a healthy life by health diet

By Coco C

Apr 08, 2019

Overall, it is a pretty good course. However, if you have already known some nutritional science, it might be too easy for you.

By Bernard A D

Aug 05, 2017

Very good information consolidated from many of the sources I have seen or read previously. Very good production value as well.

By Matthias L

Jul 09, 2017

Good overview on how to improve overall health but a little simplistic for individuals with a scientific or medical background.

By Amaury G M O

Jun 20, 2016

Simple and clear way to approach food, but it would be great if we could add more nutritional science and physiology based info

By Ketan K

Jun 19, 2020

Got a good introduction to nutrition and health. My biggest takeaway is to try cooking myself which I haven't done in my life.

By Deborah L

May 14, 2017

Interesting introduction that raises the key points and have us thinking about how we can improve our habits to eat healthier.

By Tomilola O

THIS COURSE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY. THIS IS REALLY AN EYE OPENER.

THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVILEGE.

By maria m m a

Es una buena guía para llevar una alimentación más saludable y aplicar el autocuidado en la nutrición individual y colectiva.

By ramizkarna

Apr 15, 2020

Helpful course on understanding the crucial things about the food we eat, also on how can we cultivate healthy eating habits.

By Suzilene A

Simple and very elucidative. With a simple language and terms drive us to desmistify our concept and idea of eat and health.

By Mohamed E

Dec 31, 2019

a Great course, yet i would've like to be given much more science explaining why the encourage or discourage certain things.

By Debra M

May 09, 2020

Brief but enjoyable course. Well presented and informative. Especially liked the segments which included Michael Pollan.

By Aarthi R

Nov 14, 2017

Good initiative to bring awareness about food because i believe that "we are, what we eat". thank you for wonderful course.

By Annelise E

Aug 24, 2017

very useful information, perhaps more scientific content to make it more challenging than just social effects of nutrition.

By Dafne E M

It was good, they promise what it appeared on the title. I love the healthy diet Maya give to us at the end of the course.

By Neha N S

Jun 10, 2020

It is a beautiful course , it gives us an insight about why food plays an important role to lead a healthy and happy life.

By Ella M

It was a really enjoyable course. The material was not difficult and the content was informative.

Super easy and carefree

By Maria P V G

It helps a lot with what food to choose, how to take better care of yourself and how to feel satisfied with what you eat.