Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

4026 - 4050 of 4,663 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Jordan G

Jul 15, 2020

Basic nutrition course. Great for beginners and those interested in learning about their diets and how to

By Maria P V

May 13, 2020

Es muy claro y preciso para alguien principiante. Explica muy bien la bases de la alimentación saludable.

By Prasad P

Apr 15, 2020

course is designed in such a way that gives conceptula clarity and understanding of food related aspects

By Gina

Aug 10, 2019

Easy, interactive, entertaining. Practical advice to eat, cook and shop better. Definitely recommend it.

By David S Y C

Dec 20, 2018

Good course , for introducing people on the nutritional aspect. I obtained some ideas for cooking meals.

By Jacob O

Nov 07, 2017

Very informative and easy to understand.

A few more practical suggestions/advice would make it a 5-star!

By Marino E P D

Jan 24, 2017

It's a very nice course. I learn a lot thing related with how to improve my health and my eating habits.

By Sharolyn V

Jul 30, 2020

Loved this course! It's a great course to start with if you want to expand your knowledge of nutrition.

By Tamara

Jul 28, 2020

A nice basic overview of healthy eating. Why you should do it and the deleterious effects if you don't.

By Parul A

Jun 21, 2020

It is a very good course very informative.I wish it should have intermediate and advanced level as well

By Bottenheft

Sep 02, 2019

Very informative. Gives a very good insight and increases awareness on how food and health are related.

By Alessandro T

Feb 10, 2018

Detailed explanation regarding history, markets, trends, habits and nutritions. Definitely recommended!

By Bessie G

Feb 01, 2018

Easy understanding, very interesting. Could be better if more information about nutrition is provided.

By Jingyi R

Jul 30, 2017

Great aspect and explanation, however this is much easier than I thought and I expected to learn more.

By Soni

Jun 12, 2020

This gave us a lot of knowledge about nutrition and about the diet plan, how can we make a diet plan.

By Alka k

Apr 19, 2020

Its really amazing , gave a new look to the food we eat and the importance of dietary maintained food

By pınar a p

Feb 11, 2020

it is enough for an introduction level, I would like to have more detailed courses about this subject

By Leo D T

Jun 06, 2017

very good course,

i wish it also explained how diets should differ if you are very physically active.

By Patrice W

Dec 18, 2016

I found the information useful, good introductory course. However, not as challenging as I had hoped.

By Joris P

Feb 23, 2016

the start has a steap learning curve but starts to flatten from the second week. Learned a lot though

By Fatimo A

Feb 22, 2016

I liked everything about this course, from the presentation, to the method of teaching. It was great.

By Nabajit K B

Mar 15, 2017

Helpful. Got to know lots of things through this course about food. Recommended course for everyone.

By Nina M

Feb 24, 2016

This course was taught well, loved the videos, it was a bit basic but did serve as a great overview.

By Sara M

Jan 13, 2020

The information and guidance to better eating was wonderful, but I wish there was even more detail.

By Joshua D

Jan 22, 2016

I don't know what I expected. This course was quite pedestrian, but it *is* an introductory course.