Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

GG
Jan 22, 2021

Love how Maya presented the course and I especially love the cooking sessions featuring her cute kids. I am looking forward to reading her book or if she has any YT account featuring more home cooking

AE
Jun 21, 2018

4576 - 4600 of 5,591 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Miguel A P G

Jul 22, 2020

Al inicio creí que no serviría, pero la información es un repaso de lo que mucha gente recomiendo - pero no todos practican.

Me gusto porque al final fue muy practico para conversar y persuadir a las personas que cambien a una alimentación más saludable

By Jiwan T

Mar 8, 2018

Great course to learn about the history of the western diet, contemporary debates and the implications on health and disease. Highly recommend this course for anyone interested in learning about one of the most important aspects of our health - FOOD!

By J. P S

Jul 9, 2020

The course has given an overview of the food and health to be adopted by people for a healthy life. The presentations were very useful in quick understanding and the notes have helped to go through them for more clarity before hearing the videos.

By Julie T

Nov 18, 2019

This course is interesting and provides a basic understanding of healthy eating, with simple tips, supported by science-based evidence. The structure of the course is well-though, which makes it easy to follow. Thank your for creating this course!

By Shruti N

Nov 16, 2018

This course provides an overview about food trends, nutrients and composition. It provides a basic understanding of the main food groups and what makes them healthy/unhealthy. There are helpful tips on how to start leading a healthier lifestyle.

By Stanzin N

Jun 13, 2020

An interesting short course which makes you conscious about what you are eating. Next time you know what is on your plate, and you decide whether to have it or not.We all learn something from this course. Thank you Maya Adam and Micheal Pollan

By Amit J

Aug 1, 2020

Quite an intriguing course. I completed it in two sittings. Could not help myself. As the course progresses it's gets interesting. I believe if you genuinely wants to start living a healthy life this course will surely help you achieve that.

By Rares M

Jul 1, 2018

The course was very helpful and informative. Nevertheless the level of information delivered in the first session was way higher than the sessions to follow. Overall, it was a good course, but it could benefit from more in-depth information!

By Neha v

Sep 20, 2017

Being a mother i want to give best food to my kid and my family. There is no comparison to tasty and healthy food. What I learnt in this course is how to choose and prepare a healthy food and make it a habit to include it in your daily diet.

By Nida J

Oct 24, 2018

This is a very good course and i enjoy it .bus i want some practical ,so please add some practical work in course and tell us about food in market . Thank you for this oppounity and give me the certificate of this course with out any cost

By Omar E M M

Oct 31, 2020

It wasn't such a bad course, it really aported a fundamental concepts that everybody should know to keep a healthy life, i'd love to learn more with another course but this time more actualized and focusing in diets of another countries.

By Alessandro S

Aug 31, 2020

Very useful for everyone who has difficulties on his diet. Personally I knew so many of the thinks that are taught in this course, cause i follow a mediterranean diet, but I even have added some essentials food aspects in my knowledge.

By Maejille P

Jun 20, 2020

Very Informative course. Although this was basic information, it will help me a lot on my profession as a Nutritionist-Dietitian especially on what approach should I do when educating patients with regards to their diet and nutrition.

By krishna s

Jul 24, 2019

first thing first , it opens my eyes to eat healthy , not too much but in moderation .

second thing it helped me to understand food relation with human body .

how can we live a better and a healthy life without suffering from diseases .

By Megan

Dec 18, 2019

Simple to understand and to cook recipes. Nutritional knowledge. I have learnt some of these in home economics class in school before but this is nonetheless a good refresher. Could put these knowledge to actual use in everyday life.

By Camila L

Nov 5, 2016

A great introduction to a healthy lifestyle, very useful to be aware about our daily food consume and how this can change our health and wellness.It does not go very deep into many topics but was entertaining and very well explained.

By Gustavo C

Sep 18, 2018

It has some key elements on the present food-health panorama, but I believe there could be a bit more depth into the subject and reduce some repetition. Otherwise very light, appropriate for an introductory course and entertaining.

By Ritesh G

Sep 26, 2020

The course was quite helpful as a beginner's introduction to food and nutrition. Had a lovely time learning about nutrition and how to make simple changes to one's own diet to stay healthy and make interesting, yet amazing foods.

By Affan E

Mar 19, 2020

It was a very helpful course for me as i am becoming a nutritionist. Getting new ideas and ongoing things in nutrition was a good thing to learn. It is a course filled with knowledge and practically how things are in the world.

By Pranav A

Jun 20, 2020

It was a nice and short course. Really informative. looking forward to some more detailed courses ont the subject at NO COST!

But still, Thankful for this one.

P.s. The presenter Ms. Maya Adam has a great, pleasing personality.

By Harsimranjeet S

Apr 8, 2020

I really enjoyed the coarse and it help me to understand the needs of nutrients in food. It encourages to eat home cook meal over fast food. It explains the process in detail to avoid the fast food and follow healthy routine.

By Aya A

Nov 11, 2020

For an introduction to nutrition, it gives me the basics on how to eat and which is better for me to buy from the supermarket, it also introduces how to avoid long term health problems that associated with what we eat daily.

By Savvas S

Jan 20, 2021

A good introductory course, regarding healthy eating habits & good practices. Everyday tips for better eating & cooking are mentioned. Recommended for anyone who wants to grasp the basics of healthy nutritional based food.

By DrAmrita B

Feb 20, 2020

This course says it ,the way it is.The food concepts are explained simply and cooking tips at the end made it a complete course.Only one tip I feel needs work.Some more recipe without eggs and definitely skip the nutella!