Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Aug 27, 2019

526 - 550 of 4,674 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Prem

Jul 29, 2020

It was really helpful to know how much quantity food to intake and what are the different fats to consume and the meal plate size more important about vegges overall i enjoyed the course Thanks to Maya and team.

By Marcelo D J D D C

Sep 12, 2019

Very good explained, well-resumed information and useful if you want to change your life by eating more healthy, I hope there will be more courses about nutrition like this or contents with more specific topics.

By Priya G

Aug 10, 2019

This course is very useful I this fast food war of eating. I impressed with this course.it teaches us the difference between food having nutrients and calories. I m very thankful to all of the team of Stanford .

By Lisa M

Jul 05, 2017

really enjoyed it, unbiased useful information, cannot wait to do more and learn, not only to help yourself and your family, but to help others. if you are serious about nutrition - highly recommend this course!

By Jairo B

Oct 24, 2016

Solid information to educate everyone about food and health to keep up the fight against highly processed foods imposed by economic interests instead of well being. We all can if we all care and spread the word.

By Sara B

Jul 08, 2020

Me encantó el contenido . Muy completo y variado sobre como llevar una alimentación saludable. Y sobre como tomar mejores decisiones respecto a nuestra alimentación que le de soporte a nuestra salud en general.

By Sitara P

Jun 27, 2020

A very simple start for those trying to understand the basics of nutrition and habit change. Would highly recommend this course to all beginners. Content shared is extremely useful and very interesting. Thanks.

By Raymond S

May 06, 2020

Very helpful! The professor is engaging and detailed when explaining portion sizes and demonstrates how to create healthier dishes! I made some already and couldn't believe how good some veggie dishes could be.

By Van N D T

Oct 15, 2019

I love this course so much, it's all the basic and simple things in our life but we never notice that and it's just faded over time. To sum up, if you want to keep track of your diet as a simple way, go for it.

By nguyen b

Jun 26, 2019

It has been great for me taking this course. It has taught me great many things which have contributed to my change in way of life. Thank you very much for the experience and looking forward to the 1st of July.

By Krzysztof K

Feb 14, 2018

Extremely interesting beginner's guide to a healthier eating and nutrition, giving a lot of overall advice on how to" think more" while considering what and how we eat. I would love to purse this more in-depth!

By Исакова С И

Oct 30, 2016

A wonderful and informative course! Learned a lot about the dangers and benefits of food. Made sure to cook at home very much more useful. Learned how to buy groceries at the supermarket, and liked the recipes!

By Alex A

Oct 11, 2016

Easy to understand and navigate and know where I was in the course and I learned more than I had previously known about nutrition which I thought was helpful. Thank you for the opportunity to take this class :)

By jihee k

Jul 13, 2016

It was a great course that teaches you how to eat, how to cook and how to eat well. I've been always interested in the relation between food and life, and this helps me to have deeper interested in the subject.

By Sheeza R

Jul 01, 2020

This course was really helpful as in my country mostly people are malnourished even my family is malnourished. So, I think I can improve my health and their health by using knowledge I gained from this course.

By Jean-Paul H

Very insightful and educational. The added touch of recipes at the end, with minimally processed and animal-based ingredients was lovely. The instructor and resources are evidence-based and spot on. Thank you!

By Anabela C

Aug 06, 2019

Gracias a todos los que trabajan par que este curso sea posible. Aprendi cosas nuevas, pero lo mas importante es que lo disfrute mucho y me devolvio las ganas de comer sano y cuidar mi salud. Muchas gracias!!!

By Angelica J

Feb 12, 2018

I felt that this course explained eating and food relationship concepts in easy to digest chunks. It was a good eye opener to some of the habits we have and actions we make on a daily basis. Loved the course!

By Melissa A R Z

Aug 08, 2020

Me ha ayudado ha equilibrar mis comidas y a comprender el comportamiento e importancia de los nutrientes en nuestro organismo. Muy bueno el curso. Ayuda a ser más conscientes de nuestros hábitos alimenticios.

By R S J V

This course really helped me think about food and daily diets and how it affects our day to day activities. This is great starter course about food and health. I will surely recommend this course. Thank you

By Jack L

Jun 15, 2019

Thank you so much, I have learned a lot in this course.

Now, I do understand well about food in different ways.

I learned food nutrition, healthy diet, and some things which we should avoid in our daily eating.

By Vibs

Mar 27, 2019

Excellent Course with bite size information, which is easy to digest and follow. Highly recommend the course for people interested in nutrition or who simply want to be healthy and transform their lifestyles.

By TANUSREE C

Jul 11, 2018

fantastic and informative. it has practical uses and is life changing. high quality videos and demonstrations make the course interesting. glad i enrolled for this course. looking forward to more such courses

By Arantxa B L

Apr 16, 2018

Me encanto este curso, es una herramienta muy sencilla para aprender sobre conceptos e información básica de nutrición. Me gustaría que algunas recetas fueran aun mas saludables pero en general muy buen curso

By Bethany G

Feb 06, 2018

This course is great for someone who is looking for a quick and simple introduction to healthy eating. The course clearly explains the "why" behind specific food choices, with clear "hows" for implementation.