Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

VI

It was an interesting and informative, at a basis level, course. The information is easy to understand and the new gained knowledges tend to remain in your memory, due to short and interactive videos.

551 - 575 of 4,658 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Dominic H J

Aug 01, 2019

I always thought of myself as a healthy eater, reducing calories, and cutting out carbs. I was wrong. This course breaks it down for you. The world needs to be taught how to eat. We need to learn how to eat!

By Valeria R

Aug 03, 2020

The course was very interactive and interesting. I recommend it to everyone who wants to learn about nutrition and health because this is an easy way to know how to eat well and improve their eating habits.

By Cary

Mar 14, 2020

Enjoyed how it was sectioned. Nice amounts of information in easy to understand form. I would like to learn more about some of the science cellular construction of food. Possibly this is a next level course

By Dianne R

Mar 12, 2020

I absolutely loved how this course was organized and the amount of information I was able to genuinely retain because of its organization. Very well put together, knowledgeable speakers and superb readings.

By Ashlene P

Sep 24, 2018

The course was simple and understandable. After completing this, my knowledge on food and nutriention has increased. I have learnt to appreciate unprocessed food and try and look for ways i can create a hea

By Emily C

Jun 02, 2020

Really enjoyed the course. It was good to have a quick introduction ready to really dive in deep and gain a solid knowledge. I would recommend to anybody looking to start somewhere and scratch the surface.

By joyce c p c

This course is rich in information for both nutritionists and people who learn about how to eat better! Thank you for the oportunity and I hope this masters make more courses they are very understandable.

By MK D

May 05, 2020

The course content was well organized and clearly presented. Maya and Michael are both information and easy to listen to. I enjoyed the week 5 cooking 'workshop' and the guest appearances from Maya's kids.

By Gloria J E

Feb 24, 2019

Very interactive videos and educational content, definitely recommended for anyone interested in learning Nutrition. It's easy to understand, well-structured and generally has been a fun experience for me.

By Bianca M

Jun 03, 2018

I loved the fact that Michael Pollan was helping in the course (because I agree 100% with everything he says). It was quite an enjoyable experience. It made me even more excited in becoming a nutritionist.

By Marisol K

Dec 21, 2017

It's basic information about food, nutrition and health. The course can help beginners in nutritional science figure out the basics and it can also help people who have never heard a thing about nutrition.

By N A

Apr 27, 2017

This course is very informative and makes me feel less apprehensive about cooking in the kitchen. I would definitely apply all the things that I've learned in this course. Thank you, Dr. Adam and Stanford!

By ishan N

Jun 10, 2016

Covers the basics and must know well . All though it's for Western particularly American audience however it has many generic facts too . It was very helpful and has convinced me enough to have a good diet

By Nicky W

Feb 16, 2016

Great quality course! Highly recommend for anyone interested in basic food and nutrition. I thought it would go into a little more depth than it did but the production quality was so amazing I didn't mind.

By Norma O

Jul 26, 2020

I really enjoyed this online course. I could do it at my own time. Most of all it gave me a little more insight on what I have already been reading but enjoyed being tested about eating healthy and why.

By Anastasia P

Jun 02, 2020

This course is really very interesting. I liked the questions of the tests, as they ask the essence of the material passed. Teachers very clearly explained everything. Thanks for such a wonderful course!

By Jonathan M E H

Más herramientas para mejorar mi alimentación y especialmente mi salud y de quienes me rodean, aprender a diferenciar y sobre todo hacer los calculos correctos sobre la alimentación que uno llega a tener

By Enith R D

May 06, 2020

excelente temario...me ha servido muchísimo para implementar cambios primeramente en mi dieta y poder transmitirlos a mi familia y entorno. Pero esta Quinta semana no he podido entrar fácilmente al curso

By Candance C W

May 03, 2020

I enjoyed taking this course. I learned so much about food and what to look for to stay healthy. I also appreciated that it was shorter videos. The information was just right, as not to feel overwhelmed.

By Yana N

Sep 17, 2019

Very interesting course. I was so excited to learn more about healthier choices of food that completed all the videos within few days. Especially helpful was the information about macronutrients. Thanks.

By harini

Mar 15, 2018

it was so so helpful . even though i have home cooked food almost everyday their was so much to work on , like size of the plate ect . its my personal advice the every one should complete this course .

By Linus A

Jul 05, 2017

This course has short but informative videos. Dr. Maya presents information in a very concise way. Advice and suggestions provided are very practical and best I have come across so far. THANKS Dr. Maya.

By Ashwini J

Feb 11, 2016

A very informative course. Beautifully explained to let one give thought on what we eat everyday and even more motivating to start cooking super simple healthy dishes to survive on !!!! all worth it !!!!

By Hong M

Jul 01, 2020

It is a fantastic course given by lecture Maya Adam. I really enjoyed the course which contains Food and health theory and practices, beautiful videos, animations and cooking recipes. Fully recommended.

By Stephanie W

May 06, 2020

This is a basic overview on how to eat well and balanced in order to remain healthily. I loved the recipes at the end and Maya is a lovely MD to listen to as she creates a fun and practical environment.