Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NP

Aug 22, 2021

Very informative! Thanks for having this course free so that more people who are starting to learn about eating properply (like me) will be able to get access to authentic and legit lessons on food ;)

VI

Jan 18, 2021

It was an interesting and informative, at a basis level, course. The information is easy to understand and the new gained knowledges tend to remain in your memory, due to short and interactive videos.

6301 - 6325 of 7,167 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Amjath H A H

Jun 1, 2020

very useful course for a health practitioner, I recommend for all all family physicians

By David M N R

Mar 6, 2019

muy interesante y bueno para saber como debemos llevar una dieta acorde a nuestras vidas

By Amanda P

May 28, 2018

It was almost too basic, but it was entertaining and kept my attention. A good refresher

By Jennifer G O P

Oct 5, 2016

It had very basic information but interesting and I liked how the subject was explained.

By Mat F

Jul 15, 2016

Very helpful information for those who are trying to make healthy changes in their life.

By Laura R R C

Jul 11, 2021

me encanto que en el curso se da conciencia de la alimentación de calidad. felicidades.

By Nawar A

Mar 14, 2021

My time was great with you, new skills, great ideas, thank you Maya, thank you Stanford

By Donna B

Aug 27, 2020

This is a great introduction to the basics of food. I enjoyed the presenters very much.

By Daniel S

Apr 22, 2020

Great and very important, but a little basic - I would have loved for it to dig deeper.

By Angela C

Jan 15, 2018

It i the course you need when you are looking into the basics of healthy eating habits.

By Anwar P P S

Nov 22, 2021

I think this is a great course I enjoyed it. It gave me a wide variety of information.

By Kristy L

May 27, 2018

A fair introduction to healthy diets, yet realtively basic to health-conscious people.

By Ramya L

Apr 30, 2018

First 2 videos are informative, later are not much, overall will get some information

By Azenati S

Jul 23, 2021

O curso é muito bom e informativo! Gostaria que nas receitas, tivessem alguma vegana!

By Marcie Z B

Sep 25, 2016

Very education, but short. I'd love to see more. Thank you for the recipes in week 5!

By Ippagunta M

Mar 29, 2022

its a great course for beginners to get idea on fundamentals of health and nutrition

By Власова А А

Jul 17, 2017

I would like more scientific information about interaction of food with our organism

By Natalia W

Feb 14, 2016

It was really nice introduction, I would love to make higher level with certificate!

By Karen R O L

Jan 11, 2021

Me gusto mucho el contenido, he aprendido aspectos esenciales para cuidar mi salud.

By Natasha C A

Dec 19, 2020

I loved the course.IT was so simple and easy to follow and learn everything taught.

By Diana O

Jun 29, 2020

i´ve learned a lot and had some tips about how to bild an healthier dish. Thank you

By Shah D

Jun 9, 2020

really got very good knowledege of food

very best course one must always learn this

By Daniela E

Nov 29, 2019

It was very interesting but a little basic if you already know about healthy eating

By mingo h

Jul 11, 2018

es un curso muy informativo y considero que ayuda comprender algunos temas confusos

By U. L N S E

Sep 5, 2021

T​his course is useful in understanding the basic knowledge about food and health.