Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

SD

Aug 6, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

CS

Aug 26, 2019

2326 - 2350 of 7,317 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Salwa M N

Jul 18, 2020

this is a great course for you who curious about nutrition and want to start a healthy diet programe

By Aliyeva A

Jul 10, 2020

I learned so many important details that I was never even told by my diabetologist and nutritionist!

By Venkatesh

Apr 7, 2020

Life changing. Lovely content. Truly transformative. Thank you for this amazing course. God bless :)

By Oscar W

Mar 22, 2020

Reinforced many of the eating habits I have learned to make to help me manage my chemo side effects.

By MARÍA D L L D F

Mar 9, 2020

Un curso excelente y práctico, que se puede llevar a acabo para mejorar la salud y comer en familia.

By Julia M

Dec 16, 2019

Great course! Very informative, contains useful information for the work as a nutritionist.Thank you

By Laura H P G

Apr 19, 2019

Muy claro, muy practico. Me encantó escuchar a la Dra. Maya! Cambió mi forma de ver mi alimentación.

By Solange A V

Mar 11, 2019

Excellent! I've learnt so much, and I'm using my new knowledge in my daily life! Thanks for sharing!

By HABIBUR R

Mar 3, 2019

I have no Money. If I cant get a certificate without Money can I get a printable completion later..?

By Carletti N

Feb 26, 2019

So very well written and explained, a simple mine gold to understand the basics of a healthy eating.

By Natalie R

Apr 26, 2018

Great introduction to food and health and gives a good foundation to start making healthier changes.

By Elena L P C

Nov 16, 2017

Es un curso adecuado para el público en general que quiere prevenir enfermedades y mejorar su salud.

By Vaibhav J

Jul 23, 2017

I really liked the course and would like to purchase the certification for this as well if possible.

By Tim H

Nov 2, 2016

Learned some new stuff and it brought back joy and a new passion for food and cooking. Thank you! :)

By Arsenios I

Oct 22, 2016

Well spoken, perfect quality, easy to understand and very useful! That's how courses should be done!

By Alejandro B

May 23, 2022

m​uy buen curso sobre todo para todos los que estamos trando de modificar habitos mal estructurados

By Barb K

Mar 8, 2022

The course was very straight forward and provided an abundance of practical information and advice.

By yogeshna m

Jun 6, 2021

This is course is vey very useful for us

i think this course we have to require to do this

By Alice A

Jun 3, 2021

a​mazing course. Very informative and I cant wait to apply the knowledge I gained on a daily basis

By My H H

May 13, 2021

I have learned so much great things. Now the kitchen is my favorite place. Thanks for this course.

By Sharon C

Apr 1, 2021

Information was presented in concise, easy-to-understand manner. Test questions were well drafted.

By Ciara B V M

Dec 18, 2020

Short videos with well-explained concepts. Super interesting. Prof. Maya was an amazing instructor.

By Joe L

Sep 2, 2020

Short but amazing and insightful class.... I've taken a lot of classes here, this might be the best

By Olen M

Jun 3, 2020

I learned a lot about food and the importance of eating healthy. I find this course very enjoyable.

By nehal e

very informative.. very suitable for people who want to know the basic information about nutrition.