Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

101 - 125 of 1,012 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By SUGANDH A

Apr 25, 2020

The course has really provided me with a platform to pursue Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination as my career. I found this course at the right time given the kind of work I am deployed on requires a high level understanding of these concepts. Thank you!

By Michael S

Oct 21, 2019

A great course. It was the right amount of Overview and Summary versus deep domain information. I really enjoyed the Fraud examples they used during the course, I hadn't realised the scale and breadth of corporate fraud, especially during the 90's and 2000's.

By syed a

Jul 24, 2020

My sincere thanks to the authors, west Virginia university and coursera team for providing me this beautiful and insightful course which would helped me gaining a lot of knowledge and for providing financial aid. Thank you so much. Highly recommended course.

By Somdutta M

Jul 24, 2020

really enjoyed this course. its in-line with my educational background but so much more interesting. wish there was another section of this course with more indepth exploration of forensic and fraud accounting though, as can't seem to stop learning from this

By simone g

Sep 28, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. I got to learn about the basics of forensics accounting and fraud examination. It made me get interested in this field. I may end up doing an advanced course in this. Thank you so much for such an informative MOOC.

By Syed J

Jul 30, 2020

Very good course,especially i think this course will be much more useful to practicing accountants. I am from academics but still loved the course and learnt many things related to Fraud. Was able to understand an accidental and wilful predater.

By JERIC I

Apr 5, 2016

The videos are eye-opening. It provides very comprehensive discussion on FRAUD and how these things happen, the studies conducted about it and interviews from some of the prominent people who were known to be involved in some FRAUDULENT matters.

By ANGIE V C

Jul 28, 2020

Me ha encando la forma en como pueden explicar el contenido, tener la experiencia de aprender con casos reales, la modalidad de poder aprender a mi propio ritmo y ir traduciendo, Me siento contenta por haber culminado el curso. Muchas Gracias.

By shivangi g

The course is very systematic and the material provided by the faculties are excellent. The structure of the course to give an insight of what forensic accounting is and how auditing and internal controls help an organisation prevent a fraud.

By Echika O

Mar 16, 2018

I would recommend this course to anyone considering a career path in forensic accounting or fraud examination. Very experienced tutors and real case studies. Definitely my best experience with Cousera so far! Well done West Virginia and ACFE!

By Giancarlo S

Jul 1, 2020

Very insightful and comprehensive course, taught by true experts in the field, certified by the ACFE. My satisfaction is complete. I recommend this course to any professional with an interest in Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting.

By Vanessa H P

Jun 11, 2020

The instructor's in this course are to the point in their explanation of topics. The course opens your mind to red flags and anomalies may have heard of in the past or may come across in the future. It's an excellent course to enroll in.

By Vivialyn T

Jan 2, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. I learned so much from the 5 weeks of learning. All the knowledge I earned during my study would be of great help to my profession. Thank you so much for having this kind of course. Hoping for more of this.

By Paul R V

May 14, 2020

I really liked this course. I intend to specialize in fraud investigation and prosecution and this course was a great start in the right direction. This courses explains many fraudulent activities and gives you plenty of real examples.

By Jenelle M

Mar 12, 2020

This course has really benefited me and made me realise which line of work I'm most likely to move forward in. The lecturers explained all the topics perfectly well and it was very easy to understand. Definitely recommend this course!!

By Stacey H

Mar 10, 2020

This course was well presented with just enough information to pique my interest while simultaneously helping me to understand the subject matter. The discussion prompts were equally interesting. I would highly recommend this course!

By sahil a

I really like the course, the way of teaching by all the professors is really appreciable. In between quiz during the session is also a good idea. Further quiz at the end of the every week test our knowledge gained during the week.

By Naresh C

May 9, 2020

This is the very knowldgworthy of each every part of the course, depth knowledge of professors how the behavior of the fraudster, situation and real time example explore the course thank you very much for design the course, all

By Alexis G

Jul 15, 2020

Amazing course, the instructors have years of experience in their field and present well designed curriculum to facilitate in the learning of the subject. I would highly recommend this course to any CFE or any inspiring auditor.

By Dr. M C C

Sep 23, 2019

It was a great experience to learn from such dedicated teachers who were very clear in their language and content were just upto the mark.

P.S. Kindly add figures to the written content for more impact on the mind of learners.

By CA H A

Jun 13, 2020

Very nice course, gives basic insights about Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. The journey of learning this course is truly amazing. I could learn at my own time and pace. Thank you Coursera for the wonderful course.

By Nery A S S

Nov 15, 2020

Excelente el Curso. He aprendido suficiente y servirá para mi vida profesional y como docente universitario en las áreas de Contabilidad y Auditoría Forense. Gracias a Ustedes por esta posibilidad de haber accedido al Curso.

By Priscilla O

Sep 15, 2020

This course has opened my eyes to ways that fraud can be detected and although fraud can’t be automatically mitigated but it can be prevented.

I am glad I took this course.

Thanks West Virginia University and thanks Coursera.

By anchana b

Dec 10, 2020

The course is great. To study through famous worldcom case, it made me curious and exciting. The lessons I learnt can persuade me to risk doing the right thing towards whistleblowing system if I found a red flag. Thank you.

By Ariful I

Apr 29, 2020

when I start the course I was completely new to this topic and time proceeds I was continuously developing my concepts related to this course. the way faculty members deliver and presented their lecture was just mindblowing