Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

Jun 17, 2020

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS

Apr 26, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

101 - 125 of 844 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Stacey H

Mar 10, 2020

This course was well presented with just enough information to pique my interest while simultaneously helping me to understand the subject matter. The discussion prompts were equally interesting. I would highly recommend this course!

By sahil a

I really like the course, the way of teaching by all the professors is really appreciable. In between quiz during the session is also a good idea. Further quiz at the end of the every week test our knowledge gained during the week.

By Naresh C

May 09, 2020

This is the very knowldgworthy of each every part of the course, depth knowledge of professors how the behavior of the fraudster, situation and real time example explore the course thank you very much for design the course, all

By Alexis G

Jul 15, 2020

Amazing course, the instructors have years of experience in their field and present well designed curriculum to facilitate in the learning of the subject. I would highly recommend this course to any CFE or any inspiring auditor.

By Dr. M C C

Sep 24, 2019

It was a great experience to learn from such dedicated teachers who were very clear in their language and content were just upto the mark.

P.S. Kindly add figures to the written content for more impact on the mind of learners.

By CA H A

Jun 13, 2020

Very nice course, gives basic insights about Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. The journey of learning this course is truly amazing. I could learn at my own time and pace. Thank you Coursera for the wonderful course.

By Priscilla O

Sep 15, 2020

This course has opened my eyes to ways that fraud can be detected and although fraud can’t be automatically mitigated but it can be prevented.

I am glad I took this course.

Thanks West Virginia University and thanks Coursera.

By Ariful I

Apr 29, 2020

when I start the course I was completely new to this topic and time proceeds I was continuously developing my concepts related to this course. the way faculty members deliver and presented their lecture was just mindblowing

By Margo N

The past 5weeks reached all the expectations. The topics I enjoyed most were Money Laundering and Whistleblowers,I am feverously pursuing a higher level in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination through you university.

By Tai W T W

Mar 22, 2020

I love this course, it is very interesting and informative. Give me a chance to understand what Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination doing. I may further learn this expert 's course in the future.

Thank you very much!

By Kapil S

May 23, 2020

It is great learning experience. I got to get so much knowledge and skills with respect to forensic accounting and fraud examination which will certainly be greatly useful in my professional life and career development.

By Francisco J M C

Feb 28, 2019

Como primer acercamiento a la auditoría forense, me parece un curso bastante completo para entender qué, cómo, quién, dónde y cuándo puede ocurrir un fraude. Lo recomiendo ampliamente para auditores internos y externos.

By Javier A C

Jul 13, 2020

Very comprehensive course, solid materials and videos and excellent professors!...Hats off to all of them!... Looking forward to continue my specialization in Forensic Accounting and Financial Crime. Thank you all !

By Prachi U

Sep 13, 2019

The amazing structure of the course gives the perfect blend of technical knowledge along with the practical implications. I a so glad and thankful that I pursued this brilliant course. Kudos to Coursera and WVU !!

By Ulrike S

Nov 21, 2017

Thank you, this course is a great introduction to that topic. Its diverse course material keeps learning always interesting. I would love to go on with a course like "Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination II"

By Abdullah S S

Sep 16, 2019

My best course so far in Coursera and was followed by rigorous exams for which multiple attempts was needed. I loved the hardship and went through the materials multiple times. It was a great experience indeed.

By Kumar G

Jun 11, 2020

Great initiative by W. V. U.

course was as there is lot in limited words even through the subject matter is which could be so large to go on with all person gives there best to summed up in limited time

Thanks

By Oscar M N

Jul 20, 2020

Very intense and interesting content. There is material that's asked in questions that would not be explicitly covered though. It would be great to add links to the sources of the content that will be tested.

By Thomas B A

Oct 11, 2017

This course has been very helpful in enhancing my knowledge about fraud examination. I believe it will go a long way to help me become more proactive in discharging my responsibilities as an internal auditor.

By Rishi M

Jul 02, 2020

I got to know various concepts and understandings through regarding Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. I respect the efforts West Virginia University Professors and Others who featured in the course.

By Benoy M

Dec 17, 2018

It was truly a wonderful experience after i completed the course. The course was designed in such a way, it is elaborate and quite relevant . i highly recommend this course for anyone in financial industry.

By Susmit R J

I have learnt about fraud investigation, fraud detection in a different way. Real world examples regarding Worldcom and other fraudulent activities enlightened my knowledge regarding Forensic Accounting.

By Satvik P I

Nov 09, 2019

This course has given me great insights about forensic accounting and fraud examination. The sources given are very knowledgeable and and has helped me in pursuing my interests in this particular field.

By Anirban P

Jun 06, 2018

The content of the course was very practical and has helped me a lot in detecting possible loopholes in the anti fraud policies of my department. Now i am prepared for the CFE exams. Thank you coursera.

By Jean C C

Pretty straightforward and full of good information. It will not land you a new job but it will help you understand a lot of things better. Take it as the source or reference point. Highly recommended.