Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

176 - 200 of 1,013 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Seprian H A

Apr 5, 2016

this course has gave me a new sight of accounting. The easy to understand and follow in explanation by the professor and example of fraud case. Thank you for the great education.

By NISARG S

Mar 29, 2020

This course is very easy to understand and providing the in-depth knowledge of Forensic accounting,data science and fraud examination from one of the top faculties in the field.

By K. S

Jan 5, 2021

This was a short course, but information packed. The stories really brought to life the concepts. The instructors have definitely given their heart while creating this program.

By Rabih  E

Jun 8, 2020

The course is very useful, includes several reminders, and is easy to follow. The only setback is the absence of feedback with the correct answers to the wrong ones in quizzes.

By Kate T

Dec 6, 2016

The Course is very useful in terms of emphasize my work and let me gain more understanding on my current work in order to detect fraud and identify internal control deficiency.

By Yonah L

Feb 6, 2020

This course is very informative. It broadens your mind and opens you up for opportunities and an angle of looking at corporate crime/fraud that is different from others' view.

By Adewole A

Nov 5, 2020

This is a very detailed course providing information and skills required in the everyday work of internal auditors and investigators. You cannot regret attending this course.

By NIRMAL K C

Sep 1, 2020

IT'S VERY USEFUL COURSE IN THIS PRESENT CONTEXT. I ENLIGHTENED AND GATHER VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE BY PERUSING THIS CERTIFICATION COURSES. IT WILL BE MORE HELPFUL IN MY PROFESSION.

By Naz I

Jul 30, 2020

During this 5 week course I learned more than I imagined or thought possible. I enjoyed searching for more and reading the cases, that were mentioned in the video lessons.

By Keren

Feb 28, 2021

A excellent course that gives and insight into forensic accounting and fraud, it's investigation and the global battle to fight it. I very much enjoyed learning thankyou.

By Neo K

Jun 2, 2020

This is an eye opening course. It makes you to think twice about life, technology, money and people around you. I thank all the Professors and Cousera for this platform.

By Shivakumar

Jul 31, 2019

Overall, I like Coursera and I would like to take several courses on it.

The course material is well-communicated and there is a good variety of subjects on the platform.

By Sameer U

Nov 22, 2020

Very good material presented by great professionals/professors. The tests and final exam were more challenging than I expected, which is a good thing. Highly recommend!

By Cristina J

Apr 11, 2019

Excelente, me ha dado conocimientos y herramientas muy útiles para entender, detectar y prevenir el fraude. Muy completo y aplicable incluso fuera de los Estados Unidos.

By Jeffrey W

Apr 24, 2020

Not only did I get to learn a bunch of new information, but I can use the knowledge gained during this course for my current job. Thank you for all the great material !

By Rajesh B

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent course. I enjoyed learning throughout the course. I will look forward to doing many more courses in the future. Thank you very much Coursera Team. Keep it up.

By Krishnakumar K

Dec 16, 2017

Enjoyed this course which is articulated very well. Acts as a good primer course for someone who wants to pursue further in Forensic accounting and fraud investigation.

By Irina L

Nov 12, 2020

Thank you for providing a great opportunity to learn. I really enjoyed learning about Fraud Examination, Forensic Accounting, and Money Laundering topics. Nice course!

By Michelle d

Feb 22, 2020

I enjoy the video led lectures and also the examples of day to day frauds from the criminals perspective. Thank you. I believe this will assist me in my future studies

By Lerato D

Aug 7, 2020

I found this course not only engaging, clear, enlightening and informative but truly engaging. I hope to fully integrate all of the knowledge gained in my daily work.

By Mohit S

Feb 25, 2019

The course covers most of the various tracks of fraud framework & is also explained in a very effective manner . The video are self explanatory & easy to understand .

By RAYMOND A

Feb 17, 2021

The course has equipped me with knowledge on, forensic accounting, big data, whistleblowing, internal controls and a clear understanding of the intent of fraudsters.

By Suhas S

Dec 12, 2020

Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination is a challenging course. It widens your vision. One must complete the Course to test his ability and common sense.

Regards.

By Alicia R P

Sep 26, 2020

I liked the course a lot. Very informative. Only critique I have is an analysis of wrong answers for the quizzes so you can be aware of why it was answered wrong.

By Mr. A M

Jul 24, 2020

Great experience with you and you have chosen the nice way of presentation. More interesting fact is that you have given the text also apart the videos.

Thanks alot