Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

176 - 200 of 1,122 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By EMEKE E A

Jun 4, 2020

This course is the best i have taken so far. The lectures are logically presented, the videos are easy to watch and are very easy to understand. I highly recommend this course to everyone.

By Jishnu V k

Feb 10, 2021

this course will be grate helpful for the people who are working in the business industry and the financial system and also for professionals who are seeking for jobs in financial systems

By Jennice

Oct 18, 2020

Very informative course, engaging in areas that are new especially in the data processing aspect, so an overall comprehensive course, which highlights the need for good internal controls.

By Helen W

Apr 28, 2020

I've learned practical techniques and theories about Forensic Accounting and Fraud. The cases presented are very helpful and insightful to demonstrate the concepts. Thank you Professors!

By Khushii S

Apr 23, 2020

One of the best courses I have done on Coursera. Extremely insightful and you will definitely learn new concepts. I highly recommend it everyone who wishes to learn more about this topic

By Milon K D

Mar 13, 2018

Really its very effective course for understanding the Forensic Accounts, Fraud Examination along with Internal control and how to apply this knowledge in our professional/business life.

By Adebola D

Oct 25, 2020

I the course of my learning I was unable to grasp the proper correct answer even from the reviews give, I will suggest answers are given as reviews after each wrong s from the candidate

By Eugene B O

Sep 18, 2017

The course is very helpful. I definitely obtain some tools that will be useful, specifically in the field of work, namely prosecution and asset recovery that I`m currently in. Thank you

By Francis A P

Aug 22, 2017

Although the program is a very good introduction to Forensic Accounting and Fraud, I think the instructors must at least upload some literature and real cases which is free to download.

By Lois S

Jul 3, 2017

This course provided an excellent overview of the challenges and rewards of forensic accounting and fraud detection! I really enjoyed the course and highly recommend others to take it.

By Vasantha K G

Apr 19, 2020

This course was excellent, I was able to get a good understanding about the various types of fraudster, control measures, knowledge of money laundering and whistleblower and much more.

By Chamá S

May 6, 2021

This is an amazing course if you are really interested in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. It is a nice introduction in this learning field and could really benefit from it.

By Shafiq

Dec 11, 2020

I am a CFE; this course was helpful to see how thing are evolving in reality. It's recommended for those who would like to have a glimpse of Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By MRS. M J

Feb 9, 2021

This was very challenging however it increased my knowledge regarding law. I look forward to becoming an Attorney at law. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

With kindest regards

By Oğuz D

Sep 15, 2019

As a Fraud prevention professional, I have found this course and its materials very helpful and useful in a real-life business environment. Thank you very much for this great course.

By CHRISTINA Y L L

Jul 22, 2019

I have the strongest interest in Fraud Examination and I found this course is very useful and the examples given of the real past fraud cases gave us extra caution of what we learnt.

By Walishah H

Sep 21, 2020

The course has been designed to understand the basic of fraud in organization context. Specific industry dynamics need to be elaborated for complete referral grasp over the course.

By Muhammad A

What a course it is . I learned here what is fraud and how it can be controlled in an effective way . It will help me in my professional growth and will improve my analytical skills

By bukola o

Sep 21, 2020

the course is exceptionally enriching. it made me stay glued to my computer all day, and ended up doing the course within a week.

good teaching approach.

hope to further my knowledge

By Ravindra P

Sep 5, 2020

This Course gives understanding of fraud environment, fraud types, financial crimes with examples, and methods of fraud examination. Very helpful in further studies in this field.

By Puswelle G A G K

Jul 17, 2020

I highly recommend this course those who are interested in Forensic Accounting and Auditing field. Further you can learn with higher relevant practical scenarios with this course.

By Jedidiah W

May 23, 2019

I learned a lot of information in a short period of time, but it did not seem rushed or forced. I really enjoyed this course. It was my first and I hope to do more in the future.

By Josiah K D

Jun 18, 2020

The course is awesome, mind-burning, and challenging. It brings to focus what ordinary accounting overlooks and broadens the accountant's mind for fraud detection and deterrence.

By Nicholas B

Jun 12, 2017

Fantastic course, very comprehensive. Instructors were excellent. A great course for Accounting undergrads or graduates as an introduction to this interesting and important area.

By Seprian H A

Apr 5, 2016

this course has gave me a new sight of accounting. The easy to understand and follow in explanation by the professor and example of fraud case. Thank you for the great education.