Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

201 - 225 of 1,041 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Irina L

Nov 12, 2020

Thank you for providing a great opportunity to learn. I really enjoyed learning about Fraud Examination, Forensic Accounting, and Money Laundering topics. Nice course!

By Michelle d

Feb 22, 2020

I enjoy the video led lectures and also the examples of day to day frauds from the criminals perspective. Thank you. I believe this will assist me in my future studies

By Lerato D

Aug 7, 2020

I found this course not only engaging, clear, enlightening and informative but truly engaging. I hope to fully integrate all of the knowledge gained in my daily work.

By Mohit S

Feb 25, 2019

The course covers most of the various tracks of fraud framework & is also explained in a very effective manner . The video are self explanatory & easy to understand .

By RAYMOND A

Feb 17, 2021

The course has equipped me with knowledge on, forensic accounting, big data, whistleblowing, internal controls and a clear understanding of the intent of fraudsters.

By Suhas S

Dec 12, 2020

Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination is a challenging course. It widens your vision. One must complete the Course to test his ability and common sense.

Regards.

By Alicia R P

Sep 26, 2020

I liked the course a lot. Very informative. Only critique I have is an analysis of wrong answers for the quizzes so you can be aware of why it was answered wrong.

By Mr. A M

Jul 24, 2020

Great experience with you and you have chosen the nice way of presentation. More interesting fact is that you have given the text also apart the videos.

Thanks alot

By Alice N K

Aug 13, 2019

I learnt a lot from the course and it has really helped me a lot in my line of duty as a fraud analyst.I would recommend anyone in this field to take this course.

By MadhuSudan R

Feb 10, 2019

Really helpful. Got the opportunity to go through some / few real life examples and the got the updates.

Thanks for the course material. Thanks for the Tutors.

T

By Tahmid M

Aug 10, 2020

A really interesting topic and very well explained. It was fun and engaging. The videos were pretty easily understandable, along with a well written coursebook.

By Christine R

Aug 20, 2020

I learnt a great deal on fraud! This will help me in my job in internal controls, enhancing them to be able to provide better and a.dequate preventive measures

By Saiful M

May 3, 2020

Learned lot of things regarding fraudulent activities and forensic accounting. Surely i can apply this knowledge in my upcoming corporate and professional life

By stephene o o

Sep 25, 2017

Amazing experience in here. utors have tremendous experience and have mastered experiential learning. I can retake this course again and again. Really amazing!

By Kundan P

Apr 27, 2020

Very well designed course on forensic accountingvand fraud examination. it provides and testing copceptual clarity and its applicabiltity on topic perfectly.

By Jasjit S

Jul 14, 2020

An excellent course for beginners to understand the concepts of fraud and its detection by using practical case studies and well laid down teaching material.

By Varun G

Feb 17, 2020

The course is very comprehensive, covers the main content of what is offered by ACFE. It also compliments to the professionals who are preparing working CFE.

By Gonzalo A

Jun 14, 2016

Excellent program, I learned a lot to complement my knowledge of fraud examiner. I will recommend it to any one interested in Forensic accounting and Fraud.

By Ebru A

Jan 17, 2021

short to the point videos, very good content and real life examples were great to support understanding of the topic and also keep the interest and focus.

By Nadine C

Dec 26, 2020

Although, I worked in accounting, this was a very informative, useful and interesting course. I learnt a lot about Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination.

By Mustafa N S

This course enables me to glimpse through the essential points of forensic accounting and financial crime. Thank you for such a great learning opportunity.

By Brenda L J

Nov 19, 2019

Great course and effective learning. Maybe a few more visuals with words on them would have been nice for auditory learners like me, but overall great job.

By Keitumetse S

Mar 18, 2021

This course helped explain forensic accounting concepts in a very simple manner. It definitely increased my interest to study forensic accounting further.

By swaminathan P M

Dec 8, 2020

The course is a rare and best one. I was planning to learn this concepts for long time my dream came true . I need to do more and further on this subject.

By nneoyi a

Sep 3, 2020

An eye opener

you must be intellectually ready for this course

Real life case studies with emergence of practical realities in our environment.

Great course!