Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

Jun 17, 2020

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS

Apr 26, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

201 - 225 of 846 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Jacob T V

May 07, 2020

This was a great class very informative. I've worked in specialty fraud, identity theft and AML for the last 10 years and this is right on point.

By Zeeshan D

May 20, 2019

It has been a wonderful journey to understand Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination step by step, and its integration with internal auditing.

By Inna S

Mar 28, 2020

Very interesting course! Lot's of useful information. But would I like to learn more. Would be nice if you had more Fraud Investigation courses.

By Antonio O

Jan 27, 2020

it was for my an excellent opportunity to obtain knowledge about forensic accounting and Fraud!

All the tonics are alredy very well distributed.

By Nyanyuki O

Aug 20, 2017

The course is quite informative. The lecturers were easy to understand. I would easily recommend it to anyone interested in forensic accounting.

By Rajat A

Mar 10, 2018

A very well structured course with detailed assignments and a comprehensive final exam. I wish if there were more free supplementary materials.

By Nolen J F

May 04, 2019

The instructors of this course have excellent credentials, and the research that is cited is the best in the business. Thank you for the work!

By Arkaprabha D

Mar 30, 2020

Though at the beginning my knowledge was very limited, gradually I learnt, experienced a lot about Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By kalluru s k r

Mar 01, 2016

This course is an excellent platform to know the basics of fraud and the mode of operation of it

it will help you to do better in your career

By Jonathan L B

Jun 07, 2018

Good course with very easy to understand explanations and examples. Easy to follow and the exams do test your understanding. learned a lot.

By Viktoria V G

Jun 29, 2020

The course was very interesting and good explanations. Excellent to be able to repeat exercises and tests to improve knowledge. Thank you.

By Surendra S

A short term course excellently presented. Would prefer a extended and a professional course in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Anastasiia I

Jun 18, 2017

Thank you for the course! It is full of case study and practical hints.

The Quizes and Final Exam allow to check and improve the knowledge.

By Deepa R

Aug 02, 2020

A comprehensively designed course along with some insightful real-life case examples for a practical understanding of the subject matter.

By Chikaama E O

Jun 25, 2020

The Professors are very good. The course material is very educative and of International Standard. Although tedious I enjoyed it. Thanks

By Naseer A

Sep 05, 2020

very good effort from West Virginia University and Coursera and very informative and beneficial for career development

thanks to Coursera

By Torera O

Feb 23, 2017

I found this course very interesting. It has definitely deepened my interest in fraud examination, I hope a similar course comes up soon

By Kylie N

May 15, 2020

Well presented and interesting course. I'm able to use the information learned in the course in my employment as Assistant Accountant.

By Leon M T

Jan 12, 2020

It was fantastic learning. I thank everyone that have made such a service possible to the world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

By Saurav S

Mar 23, 2019

A great learning experience. My only suggestion would be to disclose the correct answer for the wrongly answered questions in the quiz.

By kratika v

Jun 25, 2019

a very well designed course for a learner who want to start a fresh. It would be better if you can add explanations for wrong answers.

By Henry c

Feb 21, 2017

Great information, layout and insight into what fraud is and its classification or predators and accidentals frauds. Very informative.

By naledi g

Sep 16, 2020

This course improved my understanding of Fraud and intrigued my intrest in studying further for the Certified Fraud Examiners Course.

By Brandy A

Oct 25, 2018

My only regret is that I didn't have this course earlier in my life - I would have definitely gravitated towards fraud investigation.

By Eve M C

Jul 20, 2020

Great course good information to know for general concept and logic related to the topic. Good examples provided to integrate theory