Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

151 - 175 of 1,058 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Susmit R J

I have learnt about fraud investigation, fraud detection in a different way. Real world examples regarding Worldcom and other fraudulent activities enlightened my knowledge regarding Forensic Accounting.

By Satvik P I

Nov 9, 2019

This course has given me great insights about forensic accounting and fraud examination. The sources given are very knowledgeable and and has helped me in pursuing my interests in this particular field.

By Anirban P

Jun 6, 2018

The content of the course was very practical and has helped me a lot in detecting possible loopholes in the anti fraud policies of my department. Now i am prepared for the CFE exams. Thank you coursera.

By Tasan G

Jan 2, 2021

I enjoyed this course tremendously. It opened my eyes more on what to look out for that may indicate fraud. I enjoyed the case studies that made areas of concern more relevant to day to day Accounting.

By Jean C C

Pretty straightforward and full of good information. It will not land you a new job but it will help you understand a lot of things better. Take it as the source or reference point. Highly recommended.

By Arfian R P

Apr 11, 2021

What taught in this course is beyond my expectation. All the material is useful for any financial statement analyst including me as a tax officer who faces daily routine analysis of financial report

By Anil K D

Jun 24, 2020

It was really great course to learn various case studies from different verticals that leads to financial frauds. Great insights on forensic accounting and financial frauds and how to counter them.

By Ananda G

Aug 15, 2016

An extrely good course to introduce people to Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting. I think a future course may have to be somewhat longer and have a bit more detail on Forensic Accounting.

By Savann T

Dec 15, 2020

Great course. I appreciate WVU highlighting their best program! Would love to see a PDF of the terms. They are slight nuances. Would love to see a Accounting info system from your group as well.

By 207 P A

Sep 19, 2020

This course was very much intresting as it also included some examples and case studies. This was like a realistic experience to me. Came across new terminologies. Thank you so much Coursera.

By AMAL E

May 14, 2020

It simply helps as to understand the most important basics of a professional body that is forensic accountant. This defiantly encourages you to study more about forensic and fraud detection.

By Jorge A P C

Jan 10, 2020

Excelente curso, ya que permite tener un panorama amplio de temas como fraude, tipos de personas que ocmeten fraude, lavado de dinero, herramientas analyiticas, el triangulo del fraude, etc.

By EMEKE E A

Jun 4, 2020

This course is the best i have taken so far. The lectures are logically presented, the videos are easy to watch and are very easy to understand. I highly recommend this course to everyone.

By Jishnu V k

Feb 10, 2021

this course will be grate helpful for the people who are working in the business industry and the financial system and also for professionals who are seeking for jobs in financial systems

By Jennice

Oct 18, 2020

Very informative course, engaging in areas that are new especially in the data processing aspect, so an overall comprehensive course, which highlights the need for good internal controls.

By Helen W

Apr 28, 2020

I've learned practical techniques and theories about Forensic Accounting and Fraud. The cases presented are very helpful and insightful to demonstrate the concepts. Thank you Professors!

By Khushii S

Apr 23, 2020

One of the best courses I have done on Coursera. Extremely insightful and you will definitely learn new concepts. I highly recommend it everyone who wishes to learn more about this topic

By Milon K D

Mar 13, 2018

Really its very effective course for understanding the Forensic Accounts, Fraud Examination along with Internal control and how to apply this knowledge in our professional/business life.

By Adebola D

Oct 25, 2020

I the course of my learning I was unable to grasp the proper correct answer even from the reviews give, I will suggest answers are given as reviews after each wrong s from the candidate

By Eugene B O

Sep 18, 2017

The course is very helpful. I definitely obtain some tools that will be useful, specifically in the field of work, namely prosecution and asset recovery that I`m currently in. Thank you

By Francis A P

Aug 22, 2017

Although the program is a very good introduction to Forensic Accounting and Fraud, I think the instructors must at least upload some literature and real cases which is free to download.

By Lois S

Jul 3, 2017

This course provided an excellent overview of the challenges and rewards of forensic accounting and fraud detection! I really enjoyed the course and highly recommend others to take it.

By Vasantha K G

Apr 19, 2020

This course was excellent, I was able to get a good understanding about the various types of fraudster, control measures, knowledge of money laundering and whistleblower and much more.

By Chamá S

May 6, 2021

This is an amazing course if you are really interested in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. It is a nice introduction in this learning field and could really benefit from it.

By Shafiq

Dec 11, 2020

I am a CFE; this course was helpful to see how thing are evolving in reality. It's recommended for those who would like to have a glimpse of Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.