Back to Foundations of Mindfulness

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Mindfulness by Rice University

This course provides a broad overview of the fundamental concepts, principles, and practices of mindfulness. With interactive exercises to help students explore their own attitudes, mental habits and behaviors, Foundations of Mindfulness offers a pathway for living with more freedom, authenticity and ease. Featured components of the course include experiential exercises, guided meditations, personal reflection and interactive discussions....

BR
Jan 11, 2021

Well organized course material. Many opportunities to engage with other students. Active learning throughout course. Excellent resources. Lectures are good length with meaningful content.

WR
Aug 26, 2020

In four weeks you can move from someone who has never experienced mindfulness to someone who has a solid foundation to build a transformational practice. I highly recommend this course!!

76 - 100 of 161 Reviews for Foundations of Mindfulness

By Melissa M

Oct 6, 2020

Amazing course! This is really eye-opening on a lot of levels and allows you to start your journey to being mindful.

By Janette F

Aug 21, 2020

This is a very good introduction to mindfulness meditation. I hope Dr. Slator offers another course on this subject.

By Rebecca I

Apr 25, 2021

Amazing course from an amazing and relatable instructor who you can tell is passionate about the work they do <3

By Lee P W

Jan 22, 2021

A very systematic and well structured course, it is much easer for the beginners to practise on the mindfulness.

By Maksym K

Aug 18, 2020

The course is a great combination of theory/good explanation with practical introduction to meditation practice.

By Jobin.k

Oct 10, 2020

For the beginners this course is very useful, the course content is so simple and practical sections are good

By Lauren A

Feb 13, 2021

Great initial course in mindfulness. Elizabeth Slater is warm and engaging in her presentations. Thank you!

By Suneetha M

Feb 2, 2021

This is a great and well organized course of Mindfulness for the beginners as well as advance practitioners.

By Elizabeth H

Jan 19, 2021

This is a course that you enjoy, learn and helps you to have mental health that is so important as much as

By Laura R

Sep 3, 2020

perfect way to live, perfect time to do some mindfulness exercise trough Foundations of Mindfulness course

By Anup P

Dec 16, 2020

If you really want to get into mindfulness please go ahead, this is one of the best course on Mindfulness

By Mailyn L

Feb 24, 2021

Thank you mindfullness specially to Dr. Elizsbeth Slator for the teaching i've learned here. God bless!

By Tamara Z

Feb 9, 2021

I really enjoyed and appreciated this course, I wish there would be a continuation or part 2.

Thank you!

By Margani A

Sep 28, 2020

Amei o curso, parabéns foi maravilhoso, estou inspirada a seguir estudando!

Grata pelo compartilhamento!

By Lynn M

Apr 26, 2021

This course was insightful and allowed me to grow in my personal meditation and mindfulness practice

By Maria M

Jan 4, 2021

It has been a wonderful experience. I have learned a lot to see life and circumstances differently

By precilla b

Jun 12, 2021

The course has very solid stuff. I appreciate the way it is planned, structured and organised.

By Priyanka P

Feb 17, 2021

Relevant and useful course content and the Instructor is equally effective in delivering it.

By Pci E

Feb 22, 2021

I love this course! I found it very helpful when dealing with stress and improving myself.

By Ірина Ю Л

Jun 2, 2021

I greatly appreciate the materials and structure of the course Foundations of Mindfulness

By Claire R C

Feb 14, 2021

Incredibly relevant for the world we live in today. I found so much value in this course.

By Priyanka M

Jan 12, 2021

Everyone should take this course to create a system within oneself to function mindfully.

By Tamica D

Nov 30, 2020

Very timely course. I found it to be very informative and helpful. Highly recommended.

By Gary S

Feb 8, 2021

The professor is awesome! So many good tools to help with Mindfulness & Meditation

By Stephanie B

Feb 16, 2021

I throughly enjoyed taking this course. Our instructor was easy to understand.