Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

226 - 250 of 1,457 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By CARLOS C

Mar 11, 2017

Very useful and funny: I enjoy a lot doing the exercises.

By Manash G

Jan 19, 2017

100% recommended

By Mohd. U Y

Jun 24, 2018

Consider me a person without any knowledge of designing. In the midway of this course, I started observing with multiple perspectives. I started visualizing things in a way i can use them in designs. I really love this course as it has changed my ability of processing images in my brain. I feel confident of making simple designs but with precision. Highly recommend it to everyone.

By Kristen B

May 16, 2018

Very detailed and easy to understand course on everything graphic design. The course goes over the fundamentals in a fun, engaging way. Definitely recommend for anyone pursuing design!

By Chana M H

May 28, 2018

I enjoyed the course. This style of learning with peer feedback works well for me. I am a paper crafter and my main goal is to learn more about graphic design to enhance my ability to produce better projects. I get the sense that this specialization will provide me with the tools I need to grow in my hobby and maybe make a little money along the way.

By Tanvi K

Jun 04, 2018

Very good experience. I learnt a lot.

By ruben

Jun 19, 2018

By Kendy T

May 01, 2018

brief and helpful:)

By Kalpesh B

Jun 18, 2018

Well structured course with in-depth video tutorials which are easy to understand. the peer-graded assignments is a very effective way to test your knowledge as well as understanding different thought processes of your peers. Overall it is really helpful course. Highly recommended.

By Anand V

Jun 28, 2018

Really helped me to learn graphic design

By 张慧媛

Apr 13, 2017

It helped me to learn the fundamentals of graphic design,it likes a key which can open the door of design.

By Jeson B

Feb 25, 2017

Impressive. Great Idea and professionalism. An excellent foundation of starting student.

By danilo c

Apr 04, 2017

I really like this course

By Tingyu L

Sep 03, 2017

good!!!

By Lorna W

May 30, 2017

Really enjoyable course that was really easy to follow. The videos are great for visual learners, with transcripts that help with note taking, and the practical assignments help you learn by doing. Would definitely recommend as a starting point for anyone wanting to get into the graphic design industry!

By Ana V

Aug 07, 2017

Great content, very detailed and easy to follow.

By Tetyana S

Jan 17, 2018

Great course for beginners in graphic design.

By Thuraya A

Jun 12, 2018

very clear explanation and straight into the point

By Arwa A

Jan 13, 2018

Everything is really amazing, from the first week to last. i wish i had more time to complete the optional assignments.

if there is one thing.. i think the last required assignment was too simple.

Thank you.

By Elizabeth O

Dec 18, 2017

A great way to get started in Graphic Design.

By Helene C

Oct 12, 2017

This course is a great starter to Graphic Design and its basic principles. The tutorials are clear, well paced and effective. The assignments are an opportunity to manipulate those principles and to create composition with much depth and control. I definitely recommend this course to novice and to intermediate that need to strengthen their skills. Peers reviews are also important so everyone can be active.

By liulihao

Oct 31, 2017

非常有用的课程

By think m

Jun 05, 2017

Fantastic intro to anyone who's never attended an Art School but wants to pursue Graphic design.

By Karin

Mar 01, 2018

Wonderful class! Look forward to taking the next in this specialization! Thanks!

By Kim W

Sep 15, 2017

I enjoyed taking the Fundamentals of Graphic Design class...it was fun & I learned a lot more than I expected. This class will help me to continue my path in graphic design. I'm glad we learned how to design business cards as well as a poster and to create our own original designs. I give this class an A+ ...the instructor is excited about graphic design and gives a practical summary in his videos. Very creative and interesting class!