Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

251 - 275 of 1,454 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Payal M

Sep 12, 2017

very interesting

By xujie

Oct 31, 2017

I like it, let me learn a lot of graphic design of the basic knowledge, I will continue to learn later graphic design

By LYUDMILA S

Nov 30, 2017

Great introduction course! Thanks!

By Ariana V E

Jul 22, 2017

A very complete beginner's course covering the basics in depth. The teacher is very engaging and makes the content enjoyable and accessible. Clear examples, widely illustrated explanations.

By liangzi l

Mar 01, 2017

nice course,very helpful class

By Rafaela M G

Jun 01, 2017

I really loved this couse! It fit perfectly with what I wanted, both in terms of practicality, the way it is taught, the wealth of information and the possibilities of work to train the different skills, make this course very special, it was very worth it

By Maria C

Apr 25, 2017

Excellent!

By Melanie J

Mar 31, 2017

A great course to help understand the basics!

By ognjen r

May 01, 2017

Great! Teaches you how to begin thinking as a designer. Interesting concept, cool homework. More than happy to recommend. Will definitely continue with rest of courses in Graphic Design Specialization!

By setsuna r

Jun 23, 2017

Hands on interraction would be nice with course instructor. Everything else including community feedback is great.

Access or feedback from mentors for graded assignments would make better impact.

By Aishwarya B

Jun 15, 2017

excellent learning experience

By Askar G

Jul 05, 2017

This course giving you basics of graphic design. I like it. If you starting create some graphic, I reccomend apply for the course. Course giving you idea, impression.

By Anand P

Feb 19, 2018

A really amazing course which teaches you the basics of Design in general with a graphic design flavor. Really enjoyed the lectures and assignments.

By ZouShuang

Oct 25, 2017

We can learn much more about fundamentals of graphic design,some methods and

technique. .It's very useful.

By Xinlin L

Jul 13, 2017

It's one of the best online courses I've ever had.

By Ken D

Nov 08, 2017

Verry good

By Ly D

Nov 20, 2017

Really practical exercises, I had a lot of fun making them. Plus, the feedbacks I got from my peers is very valuable!

By Subash P

May 05, 2018

The fundamentals really helped me understand the concept of graphic design as a whole , and not just the software

By valiullah

Sep 10, 2017

An absolutely wonderful course for beginner as well as experienced graphic designers and illustrators. The fundamentals are extremely important in any field and this course does a brilliant job at making sure that they are crisp clear to you.

By Ampol A

Dec 24, 2017

W1 - Completed

W2 - Completed

W3 - Completed

W4 - Completed

By Yana K

Sep 14, 2017

The course is amazing and inspiring)))

By AGASSA L S

Nov 26, 2017

Au cours de ce programme, je me dépassée en terme de créativité. C'était un défi assez intéressant. J'ai acquis tellement de connaissances. Merci beaucoup.

By Omnia M H R

Apr 14, 2018

excellent content

By Italo C d O

Jan 13, 2018

I really liked this course. It makes me notice that I'm really creative and gave me many fundamental but very important knowledge to make great jobs!

By Madeleine V

Oct 24, 2017

I thought that this course was very effective in what I wanted out of this course.