Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

251 - 275 of 1,994 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Joseph R M C

Apr 16, 2020

The course was greatly structured. I had great fun watching the videos and doing all the assignments. I think this is an amazing course for beginners. The strongest point of this course, in my opinion, were the assignments.

By Emanuel A

The course was a watershed in my career, because I didn't have design techniques in my head and of course practice outside the computer. This has improved the quality of my work and I am more motivated to create new things

By Akshid R

Dec 12, 2016

Great instructor and lessons. I love the organisation of the course and it really provides a great basis for looking deeper into aspects of graphic design! Looking forward to doing the other courses in this specialisation.

By Dzung N

Nov 08, 2019

As the name of the course prompted, this course is very hardcore & fundamental. This is a stepping stone for those who are looking to dive deep into the field of arts or graphic design. Highly recommended it for everyone.

By Erica M

Apr 21, 2016

Great course on graphic design. Explain graphic design in more detail than most college classes I have taken. Would recommend this class to others wanting to understand or explore graphic design as a possible career move.

By PANKAJ K

Feb 07, 2020

A special thanks to the coursera who given me opportunity to learn a new skill by granting me aid for this course. The skill i earned in this course will definitely gonna help me to reach my future goals.

Thousand Thanks.

By Prakriti G

Jul 22, 2018

With the brilliant optional assignments and research prompts told in every video, this course lets you experience actual graphic design by many hands-on activities and make you to love graphic design! Love the course!!!!

By Anastasia A

Nov 27, 2017

Fundamentals of Graphic Design is very interesting course. I really enjoy the education time. It was full of theory and useful practical part. Do not doubt if you would like to begin study. Just start! You will love it!

By Diana-Mihaela S

Jul 10, 2016

I have been working in the field for a couple of years now, but this course gave me some key fundamental bits of knowledge. Recommended for those who are self-taught or simply those who want to brush up on some concepts.

By Ana C A C

Jan 28, 2017

I'm a journalism student and some knowledge of design is a requirement for most internships, and honestly this coursed helped me a lot with undestanding basic concepts. It's very interesting, fun and easy to understand.

By Tania P T A

Feb 27, 2019

Perfect course to learn the basic and fundamental things of graphic design. The course is easy to understand and it allows you to start working in designing small things using the elements you learn through the course.

By Sharon K H

Apr 03, 2016

There was just the right balance of instruction and hands-on assignments that let me explore my creative side. The only problem is that if you are paying for this class, your grade depends on reviews by other students.

By Juan C I

Apr 30, 2020

Excelent 101 course. If you go through all the optional tasks, you have really good chances to practice all the theory and have nice peers' feedback. Videos are straightforward and have a perfect length. Nice course!

By Marina R

Sep 21, 2019

I've enjoyed a lot to do this course because the teaching is very clear and the assignments are feasible just like the description of the course has enumerated. I've learned new ways to to and, mostly, to see things.

By Leticia A S S

Feb 13, 2020

Despite it is a fundamentals course, it is very complete and very didactic. It teaches you the basic things inside image making and design, although it is necessary to have basic knowledge on adobe suites. Loved it!

By Alma Y A O

Mar 08, 2019

It's a very comprehensive course on the fundamentals of Graphic Design such as composition, image making, etc. It has very interesting exercises, the videos are well recorded, dynamic and full of useful information.

By Felippe L N

Jan 23, 2017

That was a very good introductory course for someone with no background as me. Its a 5-star rating course, however, I would like to see some more practical classes as for example, doing a project for a firm.

Thanks.

By Gerard

Feb 09, 2016

Excellent course! As a graphic designer with over 10 years of experience this course took me back to the basics and re-ignited my passion for Graphic Design. Truly great and well put together course, very inspiring.

By Lilia M N

Oct 06, 2016

In my opinion, this course help me to see regular items in different ways. Also, it open for me "world of design" it is something new for me.

I liked this course because it is simple, i can learn in different time.

By Gohar

Jun 16, 2017

The course was productive, interesting and professional. The only thing which I would like to be added next the cooperation between peers and the course leader, and how then we can develop our skills.

Best Regards.

By Blithe B T

This was very informative and practical! The videos are not too short and too long. Just enough for me to process the concept being introduced. I also had ample time to put them into application. It was engaging!

By Aleksandar J

Apr 22, 2019

I have learned a lot through this course. Tutorials are very detailed and instructive. Community was helpful in ratings and feedback on my projects for this course. I would highly recommend this course to anyone!

By Tia C

Feb 29, 2016

Professor Worthington is very thorough and the information in this course is not only interesting and accurate, it is useful! I absolutely loved the course and was extremely excited upon receiving my Certificate!

By Abdelrhman H

Nov 01, 2018

Great course, its really very useful, although I have started learning graphic design for more than year, but I learned here what I didn't learn at any other platform, greetings to all the team work, thank you.

By Lily

Mar 25, 2017

really amazing, before I did not know designing can be this tough and demanding. creativeness matters. and you should really try and practice. this course is far more better than the rest of the specialization!