Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

251 - 275 of 1,584 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Konstantinos A

Mar 18, 2019

Lots of Knowledge and Very Interesting Concepts. I wish I had more time to deepen more. I strongly reccomend it to every Graphic designer who wants either to learn or to fresh design concepts.

By Denis B

Jun 08, 2017

this is the great basic course for everyone who interested in design and art because it's the easy way to start. simple video materials and a lot of practice is exactly what I needed.

Cool-cool

By Lidia G

Aug 30, 2017

This course is a great way to begin any study of graphic design. I have loved the videos, the explanaitions and the brief we have to make are very well studied. I would strongly recommend it.

By Ana S B

Mar 14, 2017

El curso me ha parecido fascinante, he aprendido las bases sobre el diseño y con estas clases he logrado descubrir mi pasión por el diseño y buscaré adentrarme más en el tema. Muchas gracias.

By Lili C

Apr 13, 2016

Seriously great course. It was informational and fun. The assignments were engaging and the professor was as well. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in graphic design.

By Karolina K

Feb 05, 2020

This course was really helpful, useful. Now I have totally different view to Graphic Design and really good start totally from fundamentals.

I was really enjoying and will continue to do it.

By Ariana V E

Jul 22, 2017

A very complete beginner's course covering the basics in depth. The teacher is very engaging and makes the content enjoyable and accessible. Clear examples, widely illustrated explanations.

By Natalia M

Feb 24, 2017

I really enjoyed this course! It helped push me to think outside of the box with my creativity in order to create a sequence of images of a household object that I am still quite proud of.

By Karan S

Apr 16, 2017

Learnt quite a few new techniques, methods and concepts. I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of design in a step by step lucid and easily understandable manner.

By Alice G

Mar 04, 2016

Absolutely loved this class. Found it to be very helpful and worth my time and money. I think the professor did a great job with his lectures and I enjoyed the assignments.

Thank you.

By Trang P

Feb 19, 2016

This course was organized in a very easy manner for all types of learner. As someone who have had experience with Graphic Design, I thoroughly enjoyed this class and all the assignments.

By Alejandra S Q

Mar 27, 2019

Excelente Profesor. Explica la toería de forma amena y clara. Propone trabajos prácticos muy acordes y enfocados a la experimentación de diferentes técnicas de diseño. Muy recomendable.

By Anastasia B

Nov 13, 2016

This 4 four week were very inetesting. For me, I got new knowledges in sphere of graphic design. I improve and develop my skills. Thank you to authors and people who make this big work.

By Hugo A L M

Nov 26, 2015

Even if you are an experimented designer, it's useful to come back to the basics and maybe discover something you've forgot or something new. A good one for people interested in design.

By Kristen B

May 16, 2018

Very detailed and easy to understand course on everything graphic design. The course goes over the fundamentals in a fun, engaging way. Definitely recommend for anyone pursuing design!

By Kevin E

Sep 12, 2018

Really cool. Richard Worthington is a dude, not so Lebowski, but more Rand. I really enjoyed the videos and the information. Super. Thank you kindly. Keep up the good work. Good bye.

By Sanda L

Dec 06, 2016

This was a very nice course for beginners and it helped me very much. I'm now on the last module and I am very excited to make the final project. I strongly recommend it to anyone.

By Mauricio G

Mar 14, 2016

Fundamentals of graphic design is a terrific introductory course!!! This was my fist contact with art and graphics. Thank a lot for your lessons and advices.

Mauricio García

Colombia

By Thomasina I

Feb 17, 2016

This is a good course and you will learn to be creative and learn about things you haven't done before. I would suggest anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals to take this course

By João R P

Jan 30, 2016

I've barely started this course and it's already been a great artistic breakthrough for me. It certainly has opened my mind to the variety and depthness that graphic design can have.

By Mariana M

Dec 26, 2015

I really enjoyed the classes and the explanations were clear, precise and professional. thank you very much for preparing this classes. The exercises and references were very useful.

By Harry B

Jun 29, 2017

The instructor was great! His tone, style and word execution kept my focus. His projects invited learning and experimentation which is very important in working with Graphic Design.

By Maria C V

Jan 11, 2016

Excellent course. Enjoyed the classes and all of the projects. I recommend doing the optional projects as well, because you get a chance to apply everything that you learn on class.

By Renaldo Q

Aug 07, 2017

Thank you for a great introduction to Graphic Arts and helping and old student reach his goals and dreams to work in the Artistic field. CalArts is awesome and well worth the cost.

By Ausi S

Sep 05, 2016

This course teach me a lot about graphic design in a whole. For those who wanted to learn more about graphic design and has no knowledge about this, I recommend to try this course.