Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

2526 - 2550 of 2,895 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By C. M C

Apr 15, 2016

I really enjoy the exploration journey of this course!

Especially the moto of the tutor : "The best part to create it's to have fun in the process!"...Thanks a lot!

By Lina R M I E

Aug 06, 2020

It's so good, giving the principles of design without the need to complicated tools or programs. But I guess some optional assignments should have been required.

By Judith T V

Jul 21, 2020

Es un excelente curso, pero siento que puede ser más dinámico, es muy magistral para ser un curso de diseño, eso hace que se tornen un poco aburridas las clases.

By Xue Y

Jan 22, 2016

The course is pretty good and not difficult to take. I've learned basic graphic design skill via this course. Looking forward to taking more classes here again!

By Bašić, A A

May 16, 2020

This helped me quite a bit, I learned some more stuff about typography and made my horizons broader with layout and composition. Great course, I would suggest.

By amjadfareed

Jun 08, 2020

One of the most important thing I feel that this course was very flexible to use. In fact, I had the opportunity to learn all fundamental of graphic design.

By Marta S

Jul 12, 2016

As a self taught person in Graphic Design, it was interesting to put words to my basic knowledge. I found particularly helpful the lesson about composition.

By sumit a

Jul 01, 2020

Great course who wants to start a carrier in graphics designing. I've learned so many new things that you couldn’t learn on youtube or any other platforms.

By Gloria S

Dec 27, 2016

Great examples and excercises. A good way to get into the graphic design. I enjoy every assignment and it gives a lot of ways to keep doing graphic design.

By Sivaraj B K

Jun 19, 2020

A great starter course for anyone who's interested about graphic design. The course has a good foundation of basic design principles that can be built on.

By Rasa J

Mar 11, 2016

The material is really good for beginners. In order to make it more useful I think all the tasks should be mandatory, there shouldn't be any optional ones

By chris m

Feb 20, 2016

This course is a good start in understanding the basics of graphic design, I felt it could go a bit deeper into the materials but its a good beginniing :)

By Kit C

Jan 09, 2019

The lessons were clear and full of examples, very easy to comprehend. The assignments were perfect for beginners and were really helpful for improvement.

By Shawn G

Jun 27, 2017

Really good course. Only critique is it could have been a little longer to flesh out some more creative concepts, but it's a good, balanced intro course.

By André W S M

Dec 15, 2015

The course is being great so far and very well taught/instructed by Professor Michael. I hope it will be an important asset to my future career in Arts.

By Wink K M

Aug 06, 2020

It is a really good course for beginners who wishes to understand the magic behind visual arts The videos are short and sweet with very clear contents.

By Kurt L

Dec 23, 2018

Helpful, even interesting. it covers broad area of graphic design in somewhat meaningful depth, and yet it's still intriguing enough to make people try

By Nicole S

Mar 25, 2018

The teacher is compelling and the lessons are the perfect amount of time and info. The instructions for the assignments are sometimes a little unclear.

By Keerthi V V S

Apr 20, 2020

It is a very awesome course and I would like to add a suggestion that which software to use and basics of that software can be included in this course

By HOSSAM H

Apr 19, 2016

simple and easy to complete it, powerful information covering multi topics of graphic design ....

but still need more declaration of tasks . thanks

By Sandra P

Oct 26, 2020

great course, easy to understand. minus from me, because you don't get a feedback from teacher for your work. don't have communication with teacher

By Ayola B

Apr 12, 2020

Really great course for those wanting to understand the theory behind graphic design. A very hands-on and practical courses. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

By Raphael O O

Jan 20, 2020

I can boldly say i have gain the fundamental skills needed to be a good graphic designer and not a decorator. How to be the best critic of my job.

Jan 07, 2016

this course taught me a lot about graphic design. i was so astonished about all the meanings from composition, shape and color. nice for beginners