Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

26 - 50 of 1,436 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Todd H

Dec 13, 2018

The lessons are easy to follow and packed creative knowledge and helpful tips not B.S!

By Matt K

Dec 13, 2018

Great introduction to graphic design, started me off on the right path to a new career.

By Brenda G

Jan 02, 2019

Clear instruction with good examples in lessons. Some of the students are pretty harsh in their reviews...

By Menna S

needs more quizes

By EminOj

Jan 02, 2019

However I do have my master in Graphic Design I would rather to take those courses to upgrade my knowledge on my career and I think it has been had many beneficial effects to me. Most likely it will benefit me while I am teaching my students later.

By Tudor C G

Jan 31, 2019

I am really pleased with the knowledge I gained after completing this course.

By Tessy d C P F

Jan 30, 2019

I like this course. i would like to continue the next one.

By Mariel G L

Feb 01, 2019

I discovered new ways of creating design through this course!

By Marwa K S

Feb 03, 2019

I'm very happy

By Nino T

Nov 20, 2018

awesome!

By Rebeca D

Nov 06, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed the course and its learning, definitely will recommend it to any of those interested in the graphic design process and creative path ways.

By Олександр С М

Nov 07, 2018

Thank you for such a great fundamental course! It helped me to understand the basics of graphic design and improve my skills! Thank you once again and wish you all the best! Alex.

By Dominic R

Nov 26, 2018

Clear descriptions. Course starts with the basics and expands in a logical manner

By Юлия С

Nov 26, 2018

Great course! Now I start to create and don't affraid to make mistakes. Thank you!

By mfranshutt@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018

Very Informative, with interesting and useful tasks

By Chia Y

Nov 28, 2018

Interesting concepts learnt and I look forward to taking more courses in this specialisation.

By Jaelynne B

Nov 29, 2018

Very pleasant.

By Lisania T

Nov 13, 2018

I like that it was dinamic. Videos were great and not bored at all

By Mrunal P S

Jan 17, 2019

The Course of Fundamentals of Graphic Design has been created in a precise way throwing light on the important topics of Basic Design elemental study, Color theory, Typography and Design composition, making it interesting and simple to understand by a layman.

Professor Worthington has done a marvelous job and has been able to translate the Graphic design understanding and terminology through his videos. This was my first course from Cousera and I feel privileged.

Mrunal Sinha, India

By Ahmed H

Jan 16, 2019

I would like to thank you for your effort, I have learned graphic design from youtube five years ago and I am with five years of experience, but I wanted to learn graphic design in an academic way and I found that here .. many thanks.

By thomas d

Jan 19, 2019

Great course, I learnt a lot, the teacher is passionate, precise and clear. Thanks a lot

By Matthew T

Jan 08, 2019

This is a really beneficial course to wrap your head around terminology. While some may be review or feel like "yeah, duh" ideas in terms of the uses of contrast and space, for any novices or amateurs looking to better their skills, or anybody exploring graphic design from its roots, it's a necessary jumping off point. The only thing I'd add is a module on software, both to explain what software is being used for the demo, and what options are out there for beginners, including open source software, to make the course as affordable and accessible as possible.

By Ellen T

Jan 08, 2019

Great course - intelligent and incisive instruction. Really do recommend this as a starter course or refresher. Throughly enjoyed it and learned a lot despite having already having studied art and design many years previously.

By Vinay S

Jan 21, 2019

As the course says, it is a fundamentals course and offers insights into the basics to get started in the field of Graphic design. This is an excellent beginner course which talks about concepts at core, to make you think more properly about what Graphic design is, different elements and aspects, how one can take inspirations from common objects around and opening up your mind for complex things. Will recommend this highly.