Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

101 - 125 of 1,434 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Kozubova D

Mar 07, 2019

I like this course and the way how it gives information. I

By LU F

Mar 07, 2019

Fundamental but very useful information. The instructor encourages you to think creatively all the time.

By Sarah A

Mar 07, 2019

I learnd so many thing in this course

By Julie S

Mar 08, 2019

Excellent course.

By Konstantinos A

Mar 18, 2019

Lots of Knowledge and Very Interesting Concepts. I wish I had more time to deepen more. I strongly reccomend it to every Graphic designer who wants either to learn or to fresh design concepts.

By Autumn

Dec 24, 2018

Great course for complete beginners. Lots of hands on projects

By Ellen T

Jan 08, 2019

Great course - intelligent and incisive instruction. Really do recommend this as a starter course or refresher. Throughly enjoyed it and learned a lot despite having already having studied art and design many years previously.

By Marwa K S

Feb 03, 2019

I'm very happy

By Vinay S

Jan 21, 2019

As the course says, it is a fundamentals course and offers insights into the basics to get started in the field of Graphic design. This is an excellent beginner course which talks about concepts at core, to make you think more properly about what Graphic design is, different elements and aspects, how one can take inspirations from common objects around and opening up your mind for complex things. Will recommend this highly.

By Nuria M F

Dec 08, 2018

It has been very pleasant and very useful. A fantastic base to continue learning

By Charles I W

Dec 09, 2018

Very proffesional

By Karla L

Feb 13, 2019

I liked the course, I've enjoyed doing it as well. Instructors was great, Thank you!

By Sian-Louise N

Feb 26, 2019

I learned a lot from this course and I am now working through the next courses in this Specialization as a result.

By Anton D

Feb 26, 2019

This course is well taught and developed. I appreciate that it emphasizes the importance of making graphic design as the only way to learn and develop the artist within. Thanks!

By Alexandra

Mar 10, 2019

Amazing course

By Kateryna D

Mar 11, 2019

very good course for beginners, especially if you don't skip practice

By Simran K

Jul 15, 2018

I absolutely loved this course! With the use of examples, quizzes and assignments I was able to understand and practice what I learnt. This course taught me a lot about how you can employ simple, small tactics to make a piece of art more sound and aesthetically pleasing.

By Ema O

Jul 12, 2018

i cannot thank Michael Worthington enough for such a wonderful experience and engaging lectures.

By dominic s p

Jul 11, 2018

Great and valuable course!!!

By Rhonda B

Jul 05, 2017

This course gave me the basics of graphic design just as it proposed it would. I feel confident now using these principles in my artistic works.

By Salma A

Nov 07, 2016

it's my first time to complete online course , really i found it very helpful and attract me by new knowledge and information.

By Devdeep M

Nov 02, 2016

It's amazing how this course breaks down graphic design to fundamentals that we hardly even think of. It acquaints you with the building blocks, and creates a foundation that'll take you a long way!

By Arjun S

Oct 30, 2016

Excellent Course...Got a lot information about designing.

By Nicola V

Nov 13, 2016

Amazing Course, well organised and excellent teachers!

By Наумова П П