Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

101 - 125 of 1,486 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Ridhi R

Jan 15, 2019

Covers a wide range of topics and really focuses on getting the foundation right to understand graphic design before we jump to executing it. The video lectures are simple to understand the variety of examples and demos is brilliant!

Can't wait to finish the rest of the courses.

By Budhaditya C

Nov 14, 2018

Excellent Introduction to the field of Graphics Design

By Anna S

Nov 16, 2018

This course got me excited and encouraged me in discovering graphic design basics!

By Debangana M

Mar 21, 2019

Really helpful course for a beginner

By Susan L

Mar 21, 2019

Really good intro to design. Easy to follow, videos were interesting and informative and the assignments were not too demanding.

By AMAN S

Jul 30, 2018

Very informative and a must if you looking to start your journey in Graphics Designing!

By Teodor V

Jul 30, 2018

Excellent starting point for those who are eager to learn about the abc's of Graphic design.

By George k

Aug 07, 2018

very nice course for inspiration and to learn basics in graphic design. I'm not beginner graphic designer, but it was useful form me

By siham

Aug 08, 2018

Very interesting introduction to help you start graphic design

By Kristin C

Aug 06, 2018

A really interesting, hands on and practical course suitable for complete beginners in the area of design as well as for those with some knowledge. I thoroughly enjoyed this course and look forward to partaking in the following Fundamentals of Graphic Design courses. Thank you!

By Rand N

Aug 07, 2018

I love this course

it is very enjoyable and contains all the information necessary for the design

I would recommend it to everyone

By Elisa C A

Aug 06, 2018

Adorei! Prático, objetivo e muito certeiro em seus ensinamentos que serão com certeza, aplicados na prática.

By F A

Jul 18, 2018

I always loved design so everything that has do to with it gets me exited. This course is great introduction to it, and its great to get your hands "dirty" and get the creativity flowing. Very easy to follow, with great instructions and examples. I recommend to everyone with a taste for design, if your're only starting it's very fun and easy to follow, if you're experience it's a reminder that design can be created from everything.

By Shaily

Aug 10, 2018

great course

By Amanda d C R

Aug 11, 2018

Great course!

By Andie L

Aug 15, 2018

Great introduction into what Graphic Design is all about. It breaks down the complexity into bite size, tangible pieces of information that you can apply to your graphic design mindset. Highly recommend!

By Sol

Aug 14, 2018

I loved this course! I have been a graphic designer for 2 and a half years but I felt like I'm not as creative as I used to be and even started to question if I should be a graphic designer. This course made me be excited about designing again and it was so useful to refresh my memory on basic rules of design. Hearing positive feedback from my peer students on my assignments was definitely a confidence boost. One of the best courses I have taken. Thank you!

By Nikoletta

Jul 19, 2018

Love the course, it was amazing, I think that starting at the fundamentals even if you have some experience, or are self-taught or talented is a must, you just learn the most obvious thing that you forgot while trying to make your designs better.

I learn so much, and I recommend this one to all.

By Ryan A C R

Jul 20, 2018

I had fun! The instructor are great and all the assignments helped me developed and improved my creativity. Thank you so much!

By René L R G

Jul 22, 2018

Excellent!

By Prakriti G

Jul 22, 2018

With the brilliant optional assignments and research prompts told in every video, this course lets you experience actual graphic design by many hands-on activities and make you to love graphic design! Love the course!!!!

By Valerie V K

Jul 21, 2018

Excellent course, I especially liked how it focuses on trying things for yourself. The videos are short but very informative, perfect for re-watching from time to time.

By Regina K

Sep 01, 2018

A great way to get your feet wet with graphic design, and see what it's about. I didn't even know what all was included in "Graphic Design" until I took this course

By joseph b

Aug 22, 2018

It was a great experience

By Koete c b