Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

126 - 150 of 1,408 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Ren Y

Aug 23, 2018

Excellent course!

By Mariana S C

Sep 06, 2018

Escelente introducción al diseño gráfico, gracias!!

By Yury B S

Aug 25, 2018

Very good. High quality material. I recommend. Thank you!

By Diego S M

Aug 26, 2018

Great course! It worked all the basic principles and gave me a lot of knowledge that will be used in my future works. I'm very grateful for this opportunity.

By Chirag R J

Aug 26, 2018

This was one of the most fantastic course since I got the basics of not only art but also contemporary designs. Visual Literacy and how forms, contrast, typography works and the most important aspect to think like a viewer or the viewer's perspective. I recommend this course to all my friends

By Yuliia N

Sep 07, 2018

Well explained basics which will make everyone interested to go deeper and learn more! Highly recommended!

By Nikola J

Aug 28, 2018

Being a self-learner in graphic design (photoshop, illustrator and so on) for more than a year, this course provided me with the necessary knowledge of design fundamentals, which I was lacking before. I am more confident to experiment and to think about my work from the theoretical perspective as well.

By Valentyn P

Sep 10, 2018

Good Job!

By Tripti S

Oct 09, 2018

Amazing Course, such great insight and yet so simple. When I took this course I knew only the words Graphic Design and that I have to know a few creative suite softwares to learn graphic design. But this course has cleared my thoughs on the subject.

A must taka course for any one wanting to learn graphic design

By Christine M

Oct 10, 2018

Great first look at graphic design -- just what it says: the fundamentals!

By Nathalia C

Oct 11, 2018

I really enjoyed everything about this course, I'm so happy I had the chance to take it.

By Gresha C

Oct 15, 2018

its the best course ever. the peers are so honest and friendly

assignments are so good. cant wait for more courses from CAL ARTS

By Ivan K

Oct 20, 2018

Superb content. It is a must-do course for those who want to grasp graphic design!

By Oriol M B

Sep 12, 2018

Great videos and explanations! Highly recommended!

By Kevin E

Sep 12, 2018

Really cool. Richard Worthington is a dude, not so Lebowski, but more Rand. I really enjoyed the videos and the information. Super. Thank you kindly. Keep up the good work. Good bye.

By Muhammad H

Aug 20, 2018

Its a good course to start off the journey towards graphics design. I highly recommend this course.

By Kayne M

Sep 14, 2018

Provides a good amount of information with concise explanation and compelling examples for those wanting to start out in graphic design.

By Passant M T

excellent

By Luis E A R

Sep 16, 2018

Muy informativo, realmente esta básico para gene que tiene 0 conocimientos al respecto, o también bastante complementario para gente que ya estudio algo de diseño.

By Fatima H S E I S

Sep 16, 2018

I learned a lot of skills. it is very useful

By Penny

Sep 14, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed this course, thank you!

By bassemgomaa

Sep 17, 2018

this website very very good

By Guerin A

Sep 21, 2018

Great starting point for getting into graphic design.

By Renee M D

Sep 25, 2018

I found this course engaging and inspiring, even when some of the material was not new to me. What a privilege to have access to top-notch instruction like this online.

By Ahmad B

Sep 28, 2018

I've Started Learning Some Useful Fundamentals From The Beginning Of This Course. Loved It, And Thanks For Making It Such An Excellent Course.