Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

176 - 200 of 1,407 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Hamid A

Oct 27, 2016

great course and great lecture

By juliet

Feb 28, 2018

thank you for this course. I enjoy everything on it.

By Chidambara

Oct 11, 2017

Excellent course. I loved it!

By P Z C

Jun 03, 2017

Fun to test out lots of approaches!

By Ibrahim A

Sep 26, 2016

very nice and amazing time learning in this course

By Emma M

Nov 03, 2016

I really enjoyed this class. The lectures were very well done and I learned a lot about design that I had not thought about before. I love the optional and required projects. I was inspired to be creative again, which was a nice surprise. I think the final project could have been a bit more challenging/creative similar to the first project. Maybe there could have been one more image, so 7 total, that could have been included and allowed us to be more creative and go crazy.

By Наталія П

Nov 13, 2016

Thanks for this course. It helps me to learn graphic design as well

By Iryna I

Oct 20, 2016

Very systematic and full of main knowledge course!

By Adele

Jul 19, 2017

令人印象深刻的设计入门课程!其中图形的映射含义部分,排版,字体理论部分(虽然稍浅),都很有指导意义,简洁实用的例子,作业也很有趣。

By Andrew K K

May 10, 2018

I am really enjoying the course and am hoping more to come from this institution.

By Martin S

Dec 12, 2016

I like this course as its the fundamentals but we do it everyday doing it without knowing it. I am very happy that i am able to recognize what i have been doing. Course is great clear and designed simple to learn but one has to work hard on its end to show how far they can go.

By sarwar a

Jan 01, 2017

this course is so full of information in a deep manner of details and give best knowledge, instructions, guideline and education of graphic design. I'm so inspire from this course and take have a so many education from there.

By 胡乐昕

May 07, 2017

纯理科生,学这门课程 也是想开拓自己的思维

By Stephanie H

Feb 09, 2017

Muy bien estructurado el curso.

By Stefan I

Jan 28, 2017

Great course

By williamexcellent3@gmail.com

Mar 06, 2017

really eye opening fun and educative

By fath a a h m

Feb 15, 2018

I am very happy to attend this course which I learned a lot and thank you for giving this opportunity

By Lily

Mar 25, 2017

really amazing, before I did not know designing can be this tough and demanding. creativeness matters. and you should really try and practice. this course is far more better than the rest of the specialization!

By Claveau

Feb 01, 2017

Very good lessons !

By Javier S S

Feb 26, 2017

excelente curso!!!

By Sarah N

Nov 22, 2016

Excellent course with a really great teacher! Many thanks to you.

By Rakesh K P

May 24, 2017

REALLY GOOD

By Anastasiia R

Dec 22, 2016

I really appreciate an opportunity to join this useful course. The given information is basic and essential for beginners in Graphic Design.

By Agata J

Feb 22, 2017

Very good !

By Alyssa R

Jul 10, 2016

A great introduction to graphic design.