Back to Gamification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gamification by University of Pennsylvania

Gamification is the application of game elements and digital game design techniques to non-game problems, such as business and social impact challenges. This course will teach you the mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively. For additional information on the concepts described in the course, you can purchase Professor Werbach's book For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business in print or ebook format in several languages....

FL
May 22, 2019

Excellent course! I found it very useful. It really builds a super strong foundation to think about this User Motivation and UX. The word Gamification is something that some people like and some hate.

BM
Jun 16, 2017

Very structured and interesting class about gamification. Kevin is a very engaging teacher and this course was perfect introduction to gamification. I highly recommend the course. Thank you very much!

626 - 650 of 687 Reviews for Gamification

By Chun C

Apr 9, 2018

interesting and useful class.

The content is great to understand how applications in our mobile devices nowadays was designed.

By Tarek S

Jan 11, 2017

it was very good but i wanted to spend more time with it i think i didn't get the best of it but the material is really useful

By Gopinath B

Jul 8, 2016

Interesting, engaging; whoever thought strategy and fun could be spoken of in the same sentence! Thanks Prof. Werbach.

By joe a

Jun 23, 2016

btw, I'd like to refer someone, but I don't see how beyond sending them the generic link -- any help is appreciated.

By Alexander S

May 22, 2018

Great course but it's too heavy on theory and doesn't provide enough hands-on suggestions, tips and best practices.

By Dimitar S

Nov 30, 2015

Fantastic course. I think it would benefit from updating some of the contents to reflect trends in 2015. Thank you!

By dio 朱

Jul 5, 2020

从基本逻辑层面梳理并阐述了游戏化的特征与关键要素。帮助我有效的厘清了游戏与游戏化的区别,游戏是如何驱动人们不断尝试,并投入精力的。

我的工作就是以游戏化为学习媒介,让参与者在游戏的状态中发现工作中的问题,这课程给了我很多启发

By Fernanda Z

Aug 5, 2019

Excelente curso, repasa varias teorías. Sin embargo, los ejemplos están poco actualizados. Podrían mejorar.

By Alba G M

Nov 20, 2017

I like the course but I think that maybe is too business oriented and I was seeking for education oriented.

By Pabla B

Jan 25, 2021

Very good course I recommend it, as feedback it would be ideal if the cases and examples were updated

By Thomas K

Dec 13, 2017

This is really a interesting and eyeopening challenge - especially if English is not you first lang

By Mohamed A I

Mar 22, 2020

This course was very useful and will helpful to anyone interested in learning about gamification

By anitha

Dec 24, 2019

It's a nice course on gamification which is the future,few freeware can't also be suggested

By Nourhan A

Aug 5, 2019

The course really helped me a lot in different ways! and I can't wait to finish it up ")

By Väns V A

May 27, 2017

I would like to see more examples and learn how this technique is applied into schools

By Denis G

Dec 17, 2017

This course helps to understand the foundation and complexity of Gamification.

By Lorenzo

Oct 21, 2017

Es una buena introducción a la gamificación, pero es un poco lento y evidente.

By Alejandro M

Dec 5, 2019

Muy buen curso aunque debería actualizarse... los ejemplos son de 2013

By Jiani L

May 13, 2017

Nice course, useful for self improvement and user experience design

By Jin P

Apr 28, 2017

If there is more homework to come with lecture it will be better.

By Zane F

Apr 7, 2016

I delightful course.I especially enjoyed the parts on psychology.

By Geoffrey T C

Feb 27, 2016

Recommended ..tough course but one learns a lot if dedicated :)

By Esteban U Z

Sep 16, 2019

There are some videos in English language without translate :(

By priyam g

Jan 18, 2017

Its a great course to learn the basics of gamification.

By ShunHsiang C

Jul 3, 2016

very clear and give us whole picture on gamification.