Back to Gamification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gamification by University of Pennsylvania

Gamification is the application of game elements and digital game design techniques to non-game problems, such as business and social impact challenges. This course will teach you the mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively. For additional information on the concepts described in the course, you can purchase Professor Werbach's book For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business in print or ebook format in several languages....

BM

Jun 17, 2017

Very structured and interesting class about gamification. Kevin is a very engaging teacher and this course was perfect introduction to gamification. I highly recommend the course. Thank you very much!

FL

May 23, 2019

Excellent course! I found it very useful. It really builds a super strong foundation to think about this User Motivation and UX. The word Gamification is something that some people like and some hate.

76 - 100 of 585 Reviews for Gamification

By Paulo H S M S

Jul 28, 2017

Awesome!! Despite an old course, everything was actually new to me. Very interesting, this will certainly help with my PhD.

By Pablo I P E

Mar 21, 2016

Amazing, it's my second time and you have no idea how useful this is!!

By Antonio C V

Dec 22, 2015

Great! We're in week 3 and I'm learning and enjoying a lot.

By Denis V

Dec 14, 2017

AMAIZING COURSE

By Arwa S A

Sep 21, 2017

Great course!

By Dave S

May 08, 2016

Enjoyable but also somewhat challenging course. Instructor's lectures are excellent.

By Chase H

Jul 25, 2017

I really like the way we do peer review on our assignments where we exchange feebacks and ideas with other students. That really gives me more feeling that I am not just taking an online course but also I am in this learning community. I guess this is especially helpful to introverted people like me who doesn't have much energy participating in the forum. I have been working in the online game industry for more than 7 years and only recently I got to the concept of gamification. By taking this course I believe I not only learned a lot more about gamification, but also I got to learn more of why some games are better than the other. Big thanks for offering this course I will definitely be taking any follow up courses in this space.

By Mihai

Mar 16, 2016

Great course.

By Rowan A H

Nov 18, 2016

Brilliant course! This is a really interesting and exciting (sometimes a bit scary) field. Thanks so much to Professor Werbach for putting this all together. There is not a single person I would not recommend this course to.

By Mario A G S

Oct 22, 2017

The course was great! I am applying every topic of that course in my work.

By Ramakrishnan V

Mar 01, 2016

Very useful. Concepts are very clear and lucidly explained. Loved the flow of the entire course.

By Ilya K

Feb 21, 2016

This is a wonderful course! It gave me an opportunity to gamify everything for the Greater Good.

By Manikandan E

Nov 02, 2016

I really enjoyed this course! Learned a lot! Thanks a lot Professor Kevin!

By Harish C

Jun 17, 2017

It was interesting concept, very well explained and a lot of additional reference provided for further reading on working on it.

By Roman G

Jan 16, 2016

It's future!

By Adriana A E

Oct 19, 2017

Excelent course, I loved it, very useful to me as a teacher.

By Oleksandr T

Jan 04, 2017

I liked this course really much. Fortunately, book "For the Win" was published in Russian as well, so I read it as well. What I can say about both of it - I liked it a lot.

I like games and I like to work in business, so this course was kinda solution for me explaining, how can I do both of it same time. Also, I got lots of practical advices and examples about it.

Thanks, Mr. Kevin Werbach for the course and the book.

Greetings from Ukraine!

By Vijai M A

Oct 20, 2016

It's been a great experience going through the course. Kevin is an expert and love his style of delivering the content in a fun manner. Seriously learnt a lot about gamification. exceeded my expectation!!!!

By Laura C

May 05, 2017

very interesting, useful and... fun!

By Enio P d A

Jan 02, 2016

Very complete!

This course covers many important issues from different areas of knowledge under the perspective of motivation and behaviour change.

---------------------------------

Muito completo !

Este curso aborda muitas questões importantes de diferentes áreas do conhecimento sob a perspectiva de motivação e mudança de comportamento.

By Sapna J

Jan 04, 2016

Insightful course, widens your horizon of thinking. After completion of this course I was able to understand and create many engagement activities in my profession of a Human Resource Officer.

By Jan M

Jul 03, 2016

Great stuff, great professor, great examples - the future of marketing.

By José C

Feb 14, 2017

Great knowledge and challenging

By Rolando S N

Dec 29, 2015

Great course, I already had taken a couple of courses online about Gamification, and this is a one of the best courses available

By João F D d S

Nov 03, 2016

Really good work from all the people involved in this course.