Back to Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP. Note: •Google services are currently unavailable in China....

AN
May 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

GF
Jan 28, 2017

Great course to introduce the specialization. It could be more robust, but it does the job and you are also provided with links for documents that will help you build on what you learn in the course.

251 - 275 of 6,742 Reviews for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Subhadeep B

Apr 23, 2017

Very useful and well-documented course to provide basic understanding of Google Cloud Services and cloud computing in general. The lab sessions are extremely well designed and provide better understanding of the concepts.

By RONALD R J

May 12, 2020

Oh, man that was challenging and rewarding at the same time I cannot wait to apply my skills to the real world. I really enjoyed the learning content and I went at my own pace which is the best. Would not change a thing.

By Fabio E

Sep 2, 2019

Very good introduction of Google Cloud Platform. Using this course, I could understand a complete overview of the main services provide by Google and different use cases to adopt each service. Thanks Coursera and Google.

By Clive N

May 30, 2017

The was a very brief, course outlining the basic concepts, terms and services avaliable in GCD. With my background I was able to follow, understand and relate it to my current understanding of AWS and VMware Technologies

By Maitreya M

Sep 8, 2020

The content was amazing and I really learnt a lot. A few of the graded activities need a little update w.r.t the new configs that might prove to be a problem for beginners like me. But overall the experience was great.

By Antoney A

Apr 26, 2020

probably the best place to get started on cloud computing. The course is to the point .

I learned a lot considering the amount of time i invested.

Thanks to all the people who put their efforts on creating this course

By Sahil B

Apr 5, 2020

Introduction to all the entities in the GCP is perfectly explained in the videos and hand-on experience with labs. Recommended for people who are starting to pursue a career in GCP and has no prior knowledge about it .

By Shubham S

Mar 23, 2019

It was amazing experience learning course from Coursera. It has a lots of demonstration labs and the best quality of quizzes. I will look forward to learn more from coursera. Thank you Coursera, Thank you Google India.

By Kamal A

This is simply a wonderful course to get acquainted about the fundamentals of GCP , not just for IT professionals but for anyone who wants to understands the basics of cloud and how Google has organised cloud offering

By Vishal S

May 13, 2020

I learn about Google Cloud Patform with kubernete, cluster, pods,

cloud router, app engine, big query, etc.

The experience was so good that I can't explain,

and the QwikLab was also good.

Thank for offering nice course.

By Matthew V

Dec 18, 2019

Decent little course / module. Allows you to go over a number of different products very lightly. I believe this would be perfect for people who've never used GCP before but would like to know what products they have.

By Seshi K

Jun 29, 2019

Very precise and content oriented course. You do not need to be a Technical geek to understand this course. Very well planned and executed. Recommend to all levels of experienced people. Thanks to Google and Coursera!

By Brian d l M

Jun 25, 2018

Coming from an AWS backround, this was just what I needed to get my feet wet and get up to speed on GCP. I am looking forward to the rest of the courses that cover it more in-depth. Great labs and good quality videos.

By Ian R

Nov 15, 2020

Suitably rigousous yet not overly complex. The labs are a bit fragile and can get out of sync with all the separate and active browser sessions. I enjoyed learning the mechanics behind all these industry buzzwords.

By Josuah P

Jun 17, 2020

Great overview of the services of GCP! I wish there were more real-world examples that show integrations between services, some use case demonstrations and not just show what they do. But still, great course overall!

By Niket V

Apr 18, 2020

I really liked the content of the course. Before taking this course i had no knowledge of how cloud works. If there would be more labs than quizzes it would be great to cover more concepts. Thank you for such course.

By Ignacio P P

Apr 13, 2020

Very complete course to introduce the main Google Cloud services that has helped me to know and deepen important aspects about them. Very well written and explained. Great follow-up with questionnaires and practices.

By Gopala K R

Aug 25, 2019

The fastest way to get a hang of what is GCP is and their offerings. Liked the pace at which the trainers reads the content of the different topics. Kudos to Brian Rice for making practical exercises - a concise one.

By Moses M

Jul 13, 2019

Great hand-ons opportunity on GCP with enough time to explore around the platform after completing a given exercise. Note some service on GCP seems to struggle with non Google Chrome browsers notably GCP Stackdriver.

By Michael D

Feb 25, 2020

Great introduction into Google Cloud Platform. An inviting introduction into the key services offered, great examples of the use cases for each, and the fundamental differences between the services and capabilities.

By Dhivyaa G

Oct 26, 2018

Instructors covered the right amount of details to get a good grasp of the fundamentals. The hands on labs were easy to follow and I appreciate the team for making it effortless for the students to try out the labs.

By s h v

Jan 25, 2020

The best course for getting hands-on GCP, hands-on labs gives a real exp to the students. students who are majors in cloud computing I advise enrolling this course. special thanks for the instructors and moderators

By Syed U H

Dec 19, 2019

The best course to start things with, It doesn't only help me achieve extra skills but surely will make my resume and my skills than my peers. I would love to complete other courses too. Thanks Google and Coursera.

By Daniel J R L

Jul 1, 2019

Estupendo curso de iniciación con prácticas al mundo de Google Cloud, estupendo para entender qué es Cloud, qué servicios ofrece, cuánto cuestan los servicios y cómo obtener el mejor rendimiento de estos servicios.

By M.Pavankumar R

Jan 20, 2019

Leaps and bounds better than the previous iteration of the same course. qwiki is the killer feature which exemplifies the advantages of cloud learnt in this course - abstract away unnecessary housekeeping work :).