Back to Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure introduces important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud. Through videos and hands-on labs, this course presents and compares many of Google Cloud's computing and storage services, along with important resource and policy management tools....

AN

May 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

GF

Jan 28, 2017

Great course to introduce the specialization. It could be more robust, but it does the job and you are also provided with links for documents that will help you build on what you learn in the course.

476 - 500 of 7,782 Reviews for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Mike C

Aug 26, 2017

good course, not validating me as a user and I am a premier partner, I work at Rackspace. Can someone please help and send me my certification to mike.camp@rackspace.com

By shivanshu m

Jan 14, 2023

The course was ideal for a beginner on google cloud. The course covered topics on a high level and also helped me better my understanding by the use of interactive labs.

By Rosa C

Mar 9, 2022

Course was very informative and wasy to follow. Some of the labds need a slight quality control review for efficacy but nothng major and overall enjoyable and well done.

By Jose F O

Mar 21, 2021

It was a great introduction to all things cloud. I had a little of experience in some of the topics and this help. But for a first timer it should not be that difficult.

By Aryan

Jun 12, 2020

This course is great for getting basic ideas about Google Cloud Platform. A hands-on lab in this course, let us get familiar with Google Cloud Dashboard and it features.

By SIVAKUMAR R

A good course to understand the fundamentals. With the help of hands-on, it is now easy to navigate through the various features.

Thanks to the well-structured training.

By Vishwajit N

May 7, 2019

This course took me from basics of the Google Cloud and helped me understand the working of it. I appreciate the clear explanation of the concepts by the trainer. Kudos!

By Parminder P

Jul 15, 2018

Great course to learn about all the offerings of Google Cloud Platform. They cover almost all except networking. But I guess those are addressed later in specialisation.

By Lawrence L

Jul 12, 2018

This has been an eye opening course into cloud computing particularly that of Google platform. All the presenters are highly experience and I enjoyed learning from them.

By Wolfgang I

Apr 8, 2022

Sehr lehrreich, aber auch anstrengend. Die Tetsfragen sind nicht ohne. Der Kurs ist sehr gut strukturiert. Die Übungen bzw die Übungsumgebung hat mir sehr gut gefallen.

By Naved M

Sep 12, 2020

I feel this is the best introductory course while it is actually in enough depth to understand core concepts and get basics clear for google cloud platform. Love this!!

By ASHOK

Jun 1, 2020

Great course structure. easy explanation of everything.

Easy to use labs provided by google.

Customer care support is also available and reverting time is also very good.

By Ali M

Apr 3, 2020

This is a great course. It walks you through all the different components of Google Cloud and provides labs with hands on experience that you can apply to your project.

By Raman V

Sep 7, 2019

The course was comprehensive in understanding basics of Cloud and practical lab sessions of GCP were very useful. Now i am more confident of Cloud platform fundamentals

By Borel K

Aug 22, 2021

Excellent course. very detailed and provided with hands on labs. I enjoyed.

All these concepts are not yet clear in my mind, but with continuous practice, it will be ok

By BILAL A

Aug 8, 2020

Great Course about the Amazing technology which can provide a lot more to this world IT and even contribute in greater way of our Living and Managing with IT Solutions

By VAIBHAV R S

Dec 9, 2019

Short and concise. The documentation can be improved and be present online if not already there.

The practical labs were helpful and getting used to the cloud platform.

By Sagar B

Apr 15, 2019

Course contents and Lab Practice is very useful.

The way this course till certification is designed is exciting every moment.

Thank you for designing such great course.

By Santosh R H

Dec 22, 2018

Its one the best courses for someone who has no clue on cloud platform but has some IT work experience as the course content is at a basic level and easy to understand

By Amar C

Oct 10, 2018

Great intro to all the GCP services. Simple and quick quiz's and hands on labs makes it easy to get your hand on with the code on the real GCP servers.. Well designed.

By Achegbulu V A

Sep 15, 2022

The course is very interesting and interactive. The hands-on qwik labs made the learning process very practical and impactful.

I really had a good time on this course.

By Chirantan B

Jul 27, 2022

Awesome Course by Google, With Rich language and Explanation, I recommend this course who want to be a cloud Engineer. The topics were super interesting and Awesome.

By GUNICA H

Apr 18, 2021

Excellent course with awesome labs and great content ! Even though I am network engineer at core - it was easy to understand rather most of the things in the course !

By Teah A

Jan 27, 2021

This was a bit challenging for someone like me who has not had any experience with Cloud Platform Fundamentals Core Infrastructure. But I was able to get through it.

By Dmitry I

Jul 29, 2020

Short lectures with lots of quizzes and hands-on labs are great. The content is shallow and broad, but this course is explicit about covering more breadth than depth.