Back to Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure introduces important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud. Through videos and hands-on labs, this course presents and compares many of Google Cloud's computing and storage services, along with important resource and policy management tools....

AN

May 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

OB

Feb 4, 2020

This course gives good non-in-depth overview of GCP. You'll learn about most of options and tools GCP offers. Also I really liked that all labs are automated and don't suffer from peer-review issues.

651 - 675 of 7,500 Reviews for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Gautham S D

Jul 21, 2020

Wonderful course. The course material and labs are crisp to the point. The organization of the course is well done with labs and assignments

By Shiv R B

Sep 17, 2019

Great course to introduce the specialization. It will be more helpful if additional documents material about libraries which are being used.

By Vishal R

May 24, 2019

Great introductory course for beginners starting in Google Cloud Platform. Easy to understand instructions and hands-on lab is very helpful.

By Germano B

Mar 3, 2019

Very informative, expanded my vision of the Google Cloud far beyond my previous idea of just virtual machines running in some remote server.

By Allan M

Feb 24, 2019

This course was great, I already have IBM Cloud certification, with AWS & Azure knowledge also, this is getting me up to speed on GCP nicely

By Jawad A

Dec 20, 2018

This was a very well organized course with excellent integration with QwikLabs. I found this course to be very useful in my learning quest.

By Hans A

Dec 3, 2018

Great course, with comprehensible examples and generalized concepts (not always easy to digest) that kept me motivated to finish it. Thanks!

By Chionh H T

Oct 5, 2020

Excellent presentation and flow of content, love the smooth Labs as hands-on practice really enhances understanding of concepts. Thank you!

By Viji S

This course is very useful for beginners who can understand the concepts very easily.Course contains very useful and descriptive lectures.

By Harjit S

Feb 9, 2020

Course contents are very specific and well defined. The QuickLabs Exercise in the end of each chapter is too good for lab practice. Thanks

By Usman Z

Jan 4, 2020

Very well designed course to understand basis of Google Cloud Platform. Surely these training will help me to transform my career to D & A.

By Marek D

Nov 3, 2019

Awsome, easy to ingest learning content. Far better than any school I ever attended :-). I hope they replace schools with coursera one day.

By Rafael M d A

Aug 5, 2019

Incrível a forma didática com a qual vocês ensinam. Incentivo a terem mais cursos para Brasileiros. Nós adoramos (tudo que vier de graça) .

By Varun G

Mar 21, 2019

This was a great course and I look forward to completing more such courses on Coursera. Great work by the Google Cloud team on this course.

By Erick R

Oct 26, 2018

I really liked this course, it gave me an eagle's eye view on the different Cloud Services that Google Provides, and what each is used for.

By Joseph A D

May 14, 2021

Enjoyed the setup for the hands on labs - that was probably the easiest way to walk through and perform hands on learning I've ever taken.

By WEE H H

Jan 22, 2021

I have a good idea about the GCP infrastructure after completing the course. But still need to reference them again as they are new to me.

By Jaime Z G

Apr 12, 2020

Un buen curso. Ameno y bien explicado. La opción de poder hacer prácticas reales en la plataforma ha sido fundamental para el aprendizaje.

By Alamsyah

Apr 8, 2020

The course that are given satisfy my requirement to get basic understanding of GCP and act as fundamental to learn more about the platform

By Hrubaru V A

Jul 10, 2019

Some of the videos were outdated but the quicklabs instructions were spot on. Definitely learned more about GCP products from this course.

By Randy J

Dec 18, 2017

I think this course has prepared me to start using GCP in real world environments and I am anxious to learn more the use of this platform.

By CHEN B K L

Dec 4, 2020

I like this GCP course and it is very interesting and confusing at first..

But finally I managed to compete and Pass this certification.

By Saurav K

Sep 17, 2020

This was an awesome intro to GCP services. I work with GCP on a daily basis and a lot of things I learned here were new to me. Thank you!

By Rafael R

Sep 2, 2020

Excellent videos, I am very impressive with high quality of exponents. Great idea on interactive labs is better option than peers review.

By Edric L P

Jul 19, 2020

The courses is great, example is easy to understand and very useful to begin the introduction to the environment. Thanks GCP and Coursera