Back to Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP. Note: •Google services are currently unavailable in China....

AN
May 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

EH
Jul 25, 2019

I really think this is a good way to get people that hasn't had interaction with GCP before on track, but it also is of really good use for regular users to discover more capabilities of the platform

7176 - 7200 of 7,254 Reviews for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Jacron P

Jan 11, 2019

Far too much google sales pitch, very easy to switch off

By Maxim Y

Nov 7, 2020

This is more like a marketing material than a course..

By Eva S B

Mar 18, 2021

I cannot login to Qwiklab and Support is not helpful.

By Jorge G G

Nov 23, 2017

There is no possibility to download the slides.

By Justince Y

Dec 28, 2020

They cramped everything in one week my god

By Paulo O

May 16, 2020

a plataforma estava com bug que e atrasou

By Antony R

Oct 3, 2020

The platform could be more user-friendly

By Yash A

May 29, 2018

Not much to explore in hands on activity

By Michael N

Apr 23, 2020

It is onboarding videos about basics.

By Kerin P

Jan 24, 2021

Not user friendly. Very complicated.

By NISHI S

May 16, 2020

I want to unenroll this course

By John E M G

May 18, 2021

the final lab doesn't works

By Omar A R P

Mar 14, 2021

vxcv

By Steve H

Aug 21, 2018

Honestly, this is so difficult to navigate. I go through the entire course, selecting what I know id relevant to me in preparation for the exam. I couldn't care any less about a certificate. All I want to do is work my way through the material to understand what I know and don't know, so I know where to focus on self study for the exam.

I know I completed all the modules in core infrastructure, and it even shows as such in the summary of my results; however, I can't take the next course, or at least can't figure out how to, as there are no buttons that simply state "Start Course".

Again, I don't care about a certificate, I just need the training where I know that I need it. I skip labs because I have often already done these in my work day. Are these required to move to the next course? If so, that is a terrible design and will result in the cancellation of my subscription.

By Aadi M

May 9, 2020

Reality of the course is you can hardly complete it. The labs aren't proper. Even if you complete the lab the score in qwiklabs wont get updated. Trust me if you are a beginner and thinking of doing it course go ahead but you will face lots of difficulty in labs. there are many problems in it. moreover you can attempt a lab 5 times only. the mentor support is really poor. for every problem that arises the staff replies contact on a particular email. i mean you guys know there are lost of error in the lab can't the GCP members fix it?

By Lun J

May 17, 2021

My experience was extremely terrible about this course. In one lab about Kubernetes clusters, the GKE cluster is unable to be created following the instructions.No support, no feedbacks, and when I was trying to create a new lab sessions,I was told the "Your last lab was ended because you did not follow the lab instructions. As a reminder, repeated behavior may result in an account block. "

Totally a waste of money and highly unrecommended.

By Marcelino P

Feb 19, 2021

I can't understand why, how in then world the Lab access button is not visible and accessible to every student from the beginning. It is a very frustrating experience, considering that is not free.

I don't recommend this course to anyone. There are many online providers that have no such a inconvenient.

By Sante' J

Jul 15, 2018

I want to learn. Locking me out of the course labs after the course is over is stupid. Grade or don't grade the lab, I don't care, but let me review the lab to learn. Additionally, preventing me from providing feedback to coursera directly leaves me with the option of providing the information here.