Back to Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP. Note: •Google services are currently unavailable in China....

AN
May 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

YY
Jun 1, 2017

This course is useful for those who wants to explorer google cloud platform\n\ne.g: what database engine should I use?\n\nwhat is more cost efficient for our application, Compute engine or App engine

126 - 150 of 7,311 Reviews for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By MUKESH B

Apr 17, 2021

GCP:core infrastructure course is a great platform for those who really want an exposure to cloud environment. Anyone having intermediate knowledge on networking and basic knowledge on linux and sql query language can easily pull off this course. Thanks for Google for providing this opportunity and resources.

By Hardik G

Apr 30, 2020

It was amazing Course . Very nicely explain every detail by instructor.This course has developed intrest in my mind that how the whole GCP would be working !! I look forward to do more type of this course and learn more about GCP .

Thank uou so much for the course to instructors , Coursera and Google Cloud .

By Nitesh M

Sep 23, 2018

First of all course is very big, with all the services GCP has to offer. Trainers try to keep the video short and informative to avoid users to get bored and not missing any information. Second course topics are explained very well. QuickLab helps a lot! Thanks Google and Coursera for such a amazing course.

By Elizabeth N

Apr 26, 2021

This course was excellent. As an IT professional looking to return to the field, I found this course to be very comprehensive and easy to follow. The instructions were easy to understand and the labs followed up with "real time" experience. I am very much looking forward to week 2! See you in the cloud!

By SWAPNANIL D

Jul 21, 2019

As an introductory course, it was a an experience to first of all get to know of all the resources that we had in Google Cloud Platform. I had used GCP earlier but never got to explore as much as I did while going through this course. I hope to learn more about using cloud platforms in subsequent courses.

By Quintin S

May 1, 2018

This course provides a very broad overview of the different services provided by the Google Cloud Platform. This course is most applicable if you want to know which service is right for you. If you already know what you will be using, I would recommend tutorials geared specifically towards that service.

By aklilu a

Oct 28, 2020

am not expecting the course before starting but am get experience and skill , also devoted chat descussion , i will revice specially the lab sesioss . also this a well organized and structure of documents like grade , objective , resources , overview , result etc even to show for some one how do i passed

By Elson P

Feb 28, 2021

Ótimo curso, consegui aprender muita coisa sobre o poder do Google Cloud Platform, para alguém como eu que não tinha muito conhecimento sobre o que era o GCP, o curso ensina bem como funciona seus principais recursos e os Quick Labs te ajudam a aplicar na prática o que foi ensinado nos módulos do curso.

By Yogesh S

Mar 31, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the course as it gave me insight into GCP taxonomy and architecture. I certainly wanted to thanks Brian for covering the Labs in a nice and easy way. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is willing to shift jobs or would like to get a promotion in his organization.

By Jacob H

Apr 11, 2018

Great overview of GCP tools for someone with little prior knowledge of the platform, but aimed at an audience that understands the needs of applications they might be trying to build. So it can be brief in some areas, and heaver in others depending on your perspective. But overall, a very solid rundown.

By Marcos S

Feb 18, 2020

285/5000

It seems to me a very well explained course in several cases and that gives you a great advantage in the sense of the practices at a real level with which I am very satisfied, thank coursera and google for launching these courses that are very helpful for people who want to dabble in the cloud

By James W

Oct 24, 2018

Great course, good way to start learning about GCP. Provides a small taste of everything and the quizzes help keep you honest. I like the fact that Qwiklabs is mixed in to provide hands on without having to set up an account myself, but will eventually do so to continue to learn. Good format overall.

By Michael A

Nov 20, 2020

I really liked the course. THere was a bump in the way on one of the assignments where I could, for the love of me, not finish then task. I created a review on it explaining what the problem was when I encountered it. I hope this will help me with getting a new job where I can work with google cloud.

By Hiruni S

Apr 11, 2020

It was a well organized course with all the fundamentals and many more. It was structured in a way to get hands on experience without feeling anxious for beginners. The instructors are clear and inspirational.

I am really happy about that I followed it and excited to explore many more courses in here.

By Dmytro B

Oct 20, 2019

Simple, very simple. Don't mix with trivial. Enjoyed every bit of it - because it does exactly what I expected: provides gentle introduction to Google Cloud Platform. Now I do have understanding of what path should I pick for my exact specialization, and will follow that path. Many thanks to authors.

By Jose M S S

Oct 26, 2020

De antemano quiero aclarar que ya cuento con certificación de GCP - Fundamentals Core Infrastructure y lo recomiendo completamente ya que proporciona todas las bases generales de las robustas soluciones que GCP ofrece.. Por equivocación me volvi a inscribir pero en su momento notifique lo respectivo

By Michael O

Aug 5, 2020

I have taken some other courses about Cloud Technology but nothing comes close to this course on GCP. The practice sessions using qwiklab is amazing and gives a practical session of what has been taught. The subtitles are consistent without any error.

Kudos Google and Coursera. Thanks for all you do.

By Evgeniy N

Mar 25, 2020

I've enjoyed listening this course. i't pretty solid and informative. It has quality materials and instructions. Teachers are brilliant.

Examinatioal tasks are user friendly and informative.

All the demos are accurate and full of useful information. The content is well organized and prepared.

By Jorge S R

Muy buen curso excepto la explicación de algún laboratorio con errores como el de deployment manager donde la imagen que aparece no existe y la gente está desesperada probando y han cientos de hilos donde expresa este problema sin que se actualice la explicación o se diga de forma clara la solución

By mikayel g

Apr 24, 2020

This course gives you a very simple and structure overview of the whole GCP core infrastructure. Quicklabs hands on tasks in between are good addition to make you comfortable with an environment. I would really recommend this course to all the people who are planning to start their journey with GCP

By Brett S

Jun 28, 2018

Labs are poor but the videos are worth auditing. If you do the full specialization, the content is repeated which is annoying because they waste time explaining things like "what is the cloud" and "what is a VM" and you can easily miss important information that wasn't present the first time round.

By IZOUINE M

Jan 15, 2018

Extremely benefit, we are hearing every day about the google cloud technologie, and we have an idea about it, but it's just an idea, without details.

This course explain the most importants technicals aspects and make diferences between the services and engines.

Thank you very much for this course !

By Wilfredo E S S

Apr 19, 2020

Excelente curso para aprender todo lo fundamental de como funcionan los servicios que ofrece Google en la Nube GCP. Muy completo el curso algunos contenidos abstractos que hay que revisarlos varias veces para comprenderlos pero excelente curso recomendado.

Gracias Coursera por la Ayuda Econónomica.

By Luis

Apr 17, 2019

I'VE FOUND THE COURSE VERY USEFUL AND VERY WELL EXPLAINED AND STRUCTURED WITH PLENTY OF EXPLANATIONS AND IMAGES TO HELP UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS. THE LABS ARE VERY INTERESTING AND THEY APPLIED ALL THE CONCEPTS EXPLAINED BEFORE.

VERY RECOMMENDABLE COURSE ¡¡¡¡

MANY THANKS FOR DOING YOUR GOOD JOB ¡¡¡¡

By Sanjay T

Dec 27, 2019

Excellent course offered by Coursera in associated with Google Cloud. The instructors of the course were fantastic in explaining the big concepts in crystal clear manner. I learnt a lot through handson practice on QwikLabs and the assessments on Quiz section helped me to solidify the concepts.