Back to Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP. Note: •Google services are currently unavailable in China....

AN

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

OB

Feb 05, 2020

This course gives good non-in-depth overview of GCP. You'll learn about most of options and tools GCP offers. Also I really liked that all labs are automated and don't suffer from peer-review issues.

126 - 150 of 5,130 Reviews for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Stephen B

Sep 16, 2018

Evcellent introduction to the Google Cloud Platform Infrastructure. Very informative, with a wealth of additional material available. The labs are a huge practical resource for pulling the course information together and it certainly doesn't hurt that they are great fun!

By McKinley W J

Feb 19, 2020

Best course I have attended in a long time. So many times too much information is crammed into the training that you can miss the main points of the training. Your courses are simple and direct, explaining the concepts in easy to understand details. Kudos to you!!!

By Henry A V V

Dec 11, 2019

Fue un curso que me sirvo para entender mejor el mundo cloud, sus tecnologias y como las puedo integrar segun las necesidades que tenga, me gusto mucho la parte de kubernetes ya que con la utilizacion de contenedores las aplicaciones que se realicen son mas manejables,

By Debansu S

Jul 14, 2019

One should take this as a first course for an overall understanding of GCP offerings. The topics in the spread is rightly chosen. The course nicely integrates qwiklabs which introduces one with GCP Console with first hand experience to play with different services.

By Alberto G d D

Sep 02, 2018

I´ve done many online courses in Udemy and Coursera, and this course was the best I´ve done. It´s just excellent. The content is very clear, quiz in all modules, and access to qwiklabs to practise!!! It´s very complete, and it´s worth the price. Totally recommended.

By Abraham J

Jan 10, 2020

This was an amazing course. This course help me to help me to Interact with Google Cloud Platform services and to identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services. The labs were fantastic. Once again thanking for providing this course.

By Patrick G

Jan 22, 2017

Although I believe my skills were not entirely ready for this course, I was able to pick things up and follow along with relative ease.

I believe module 5 was the hardest for me to grasp.

Overall the course is a great way to start your Google Cloud Platform learning

By Francisco M V

Jul 16, 2019

Muy completo. Cubre un amplio espectro de opciones ofrecidas por GCP, sirviendo como introducción a componentes que en muchos casos nos sonaban pero que nadie había sido capaz de presentarnos convenientemente. Obligado para cualquier profesional en estos tiempos!

By Natan D M B

May 08, 2020

Great course. Some contents are outdated, don't have contents about Firestore and Cloud Run, but you can get huge knowledgement of Google Cloud Platform core infraestructure. If you use Google Cloud Platform or want begin to use i'm highly recommend this course.

By Anup T

Apr 09, 2020

This has been my first Cloud course & Certification. I have been very happy with the way the whole course had been designed to work at your own pace. I would highly recommend people to do this course which gives you good high-level insight into GCP fundamentals.

By Filip D

Mar 01, 2020

This course is very well structured to introduce you in GCP. The LABs helped me a lot. I think is a very good thing that you can actually put your hands at work during the labs [writing in the cli], not just seeing a well trained persone that is typing commands.

By William H

Feb 28, 2020

Thorough, deep review of GCP. I enjoyed getting a lecture, demonstration, and then a live hands-on, graded lab for each concept, along with a quiz to really cement the knowledge. Each lesson made me eager to get started using GCP for work on personal projects.

By Bibhu A P

Jul 10, 2019

It was a wonderful experience in taking this course. A lot of things were explained nicely. What I would suggest is more of a course delivery oriented towards a non technical audience so that things will become more clear and the delivery would be more engaging

By Dhananjai P

Aug 11, 2018

Very good course content with hands on qwiklabs provided. The only suggestion may be to include additional reading material for hands on exercises, since we restrict focus to only the commands provided and not on all the things that can be done through the cli

By Taylor B

Nov 29, 2019

Wow! That was intense. I admit this course was a high level overview from the standpoint of those who may be immersed in this field as a career choice, but coming from someone who knew next to nothing about Google Cloud Platform, this module was elucidating.

By Andrew S

Nov 14, 2018

Nicely concise videos with ample chance to practice in QwikLabs. The demo videos are a little redundant as they cover the same content as the labs, but good if you are new to GCP to get an idea of how to find your way around before jumping into QwikLabs.

By Akinkunmi A A

Oct 01, 2018

This is a very good course with all the in-depth knowledge needed in getting started in cloud technologies, infrastructure and the offered services.

It equips you with the knowledge of various components and good labs to help you solidify your knowledge.

By Surendra P

Apr 19, 2020

Good overview to get started with Google Cloud. Compares and contrasts between various core services of Google Cloud. The hands-on labs are a bit trivial for a cloud enthusiast but get the job done. I wish they provided slides for each of the modules

By Edmund D H

Jan 16, 2017

This was fun. I have not studied in decades. I credit my score with the fact I am already using Google Cloud Platform for my own company and with actual clients. Also, the Coursera platform is awesome. I love the Codelabs too!

I highly recommend this.

By Umesh C

May 22, 2020

I just loved to learn about GCP fundamentals .. Its really interesting and also helpful for future in Google .. And the Mentors are also supportive who care about problems in programming or in the video lecture .. THANK YOU for this wonderful course

By Nicolas C

The class is friendly and make me laugh when I make my way to courses.

The teacher can be configured to speak 2x faster than what he usually speak at!

This is a big advantage we need to use to assimilate all their base, their base. All belong to us.

By John P

Oct 01, 2017

Covered all of the services in an efficient way. Labs were well done , matched the lectures perfectly, and demonstrated the products without wasting time. Good balance between work down for you, and work the student got to experience hands on.

By Pulivarthi M

The course is very good for the beginners to know and learn the Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals and I was very happy while listening to the video lectures as well leaning some efforts while doing the labs, so this experience was fabulous..!

By Zeynep H T

It was a neat course with lots of short explicative videos and LOTS of quizzes and hands-on assignments. I'm not an IT professional but I was able to learn and understand basic cloud concepts and apply them in the hands-on labs. Recommend 100%

By Manuel A

Jan 21, 2018

Very good introduction into the Google Cloud Platform products.

In addition to the theory and some real life Use Cases, this course provides easy to follow hands-on Labs, to get a first hand feel on how to work with the different GCP products.