Back to Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP. Note: •Google services are currently unavailable in China. New! CERTIFICATE COMPLETION CHALLENGE to unlock benefits from Coursera and Google Cloud Enroll and complete Cloud Engineering with Google Cloud or Cloud Architecture with Google Cloud Professional Certificate or Data Engineering with Google Cloud Professional Certificate before November 8, 2020 to receive the following benefits; => Google Cloud t-shirt, for the first 1,000 eligible learners to complete. While supplies last. > Exclusive access to Big => Interview ($950 value) and career coaching => 30 days free access to Qwiklabs ($50 value) to earn Google Cloud recognized skill badges by completing challenge quests...

AN
May 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

EH
Jul 25, 2019

I really think this is a good way to get people that hasn't had interaction with GCP before on track, but it also is of really good use for regular users to discover more capabilities of the platform

176 - 200 of 6,392 Reviews for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Debaditya G

Jul 16, 2020

I loved this course!!! Specially the course structure. The module videos are short containing max 2-3 points which really helped to keep focus through out the course and it helped me to grab each and every important points and not miss any of those points.

By Abhishek S

Jun 8, 2020

Extremely satisfied with completion of this course. Very interactive course materials followed up with LAB and Knowledge test sessions. Love the overall training format. The best format I have gone through in recent times. Highly recommendable for others.

By Andrew S

Nov 14, 2018

Nicely concise videos with ample chance to practice in QwikLabs. The demo videos are a little redundant as they cover the same content as the labs, but good if you are new to GCP to get an idea of how to find your way around before jumping into QwikLabs.

By Akinkunmi A A

Oct 1, 2018

This is a very good course with all the in-depth knowledge needed in getting started in cloud technologies, infrastructure and the offered services.

It equips you with the knowledge of various components and good labs to help you solidify your knowledge.

By Rasaq O A

Jul 30, 2020

As a beginner, learning about the fundamentals of cloud computing on GCP is quite interesting and educative. The Qwiklabs hands-on experience makes me feel like a cloud engineer already. Now, I'm eager to learn more by completing the remaining courses.

By Surendra P

Apr 18, 2020

Good overview to get started with Google Cloud. Compares and contrasts between various core services of Google Cloud. The hands-on labs are a bit trivial for a cloud enthusiast but get the job done. I wish they provided slides for each of the modules

By Edmund D H

Jan 16, 2017

This was fun. I have not studied in decades. I credit my score with the fact I am already using Google Cloud Platform for my own company and with actual clients. Also, the Coursera platform is awesome. I love the Codelabs too!

I highly recommend this.

By Alessandro M

Aug 19, 2020

Despite this is an introduction to Google Cloud Platform, this course is very well structured and teachers are very good explaining all the arguments. I decided to take this course to start my path for the Professional Cloud Architect certification.

By Umesh C

May 22, 2020

I just loved to learn about GCP fundamentals .. Its really interesting and also helpful for future in Google .. And the Mentors are also supportive who care about problems in programming or in the video lecture .. THANK YOU for this wonderful course

By Nicolas C

The class is friendly and make me laugh when I make my way to courses.

The teacher can be configured to speak 2x faster than what he usually speak at!

This is a big advantage we need to use to assimilate all their base, their base. All belong to us.

By Javier C

Nov 16, 2020

It gives you a very good rundown on a lot of the tools that are available in GCP. The labs are really nice too, Google gives you access to many cool tools on GCP with no cost. One of the labs was bugged, but all the rest of them were really good!

By John P

Oct 1, 2017

Covered all of the services in an efficient way. Labs were well done , matched the lectures perfectly, and demonstrated the products without wasting time. Good balance between work down for you, and work the student got to experience hands on.

By Pulivarthi M

The course is very good for the beginners to know and learn the Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals and I was very happy while listening to the video lectures as well leaning some efforts while doing the labs, so this experience was fabulous..!

By Zeynep H T

It was a neat course with lots of short explicative videos and LOTS of quizzes and hands-on assignments. I'm not an IT professional but I was able to learn and understand basic cloud concepts and apply them in the hands-on labs. Recommend 100%

By Manuel A

Jan 21, 2018

Very good introduction into the Google Cloud Platform products.

In addition to the theory and some real life Use Cases, this course provides easy to follow hands-on Labs, to get a first hand feel on how to work with the different GCP products.

By Piramanayagam M

Sep 13, 2018

Excellent presentation, good level of demonstration and lab exercises.

Use of real life use case help understand each of the GCP resources better and use of simple and understandable language and accent, made the course easy to learn.

Thanks

By Dhaval P

Oct 11, 2019

Great Course with Basic Hands-on Labs. It really helped me revise the lab training and to learn with Google's Cloud Infrastructure Basic knowledge. Special Thanks to instructors of this course for designing such a great learning experience!

By Denny A S

Aug 17, 2020

I would like to say thank you to Coursera, through this course i gain many knowledge (not only GCP) that i need to improve myself.

Thank you for all the people who involve in this great course and app you provide for us to practice.

GOD Bless

By Jhon H G

Jul 29, 2020

Vale la pena tomarse un tiempo para aprovechar estos cursos de Google. A través de los laboratorios prácticos y vídeos se logra el acercamiento técnico necesario para entender las diferentes herramientas y capacidades de GCP. Muchas gracias

By Racheal I

Aug 8, 2019

If you wish to understand and apply all of the rudiments of google cloud platform and infrastructure, the Google Cloud Platform Fundamental : Core Infrastructure is the way to go! It was innovative and eye opening for a first timer like me.

By Vishal K

Oct 5, 2017

Great Learning week ! Great Platform to start with and develop apps independently as developer to solve challenges and focus on innovation not infrastructure, Google will take care of scale.

#Kudos #GCP #Cloud #Google #Developer #Certificate

By Praneeth N P

Apr 24, 2020

Really good for beginner/intermediate engineering who are getting started with GCP. The videos are well structured and clear. And it makes more sense to do the Qwick Labs along with the lectures rather than doing alone. Highly recommended.

By NIKHIL

Jan 4, 2021

This Course is amazing under the time period of 12 hours, even someone with full dedication, can complete this course in 3 days only. Course covers mostly all fundamental services, their uses and benefits provided by Google cloud platform

By Anarghya S

Aug 17, 2020

I am actually a beginner and I actually felt the course was a little higher in level for a beginner but the video lectures and the assignments are very helpful for an easy understanding and this was an amazing experience for me, Thank you

By Ahreum L

Jul 16, 2018

This course offers kind explanation and videos. Especially, videos with the (practice) lab is easy to follow. Thanks to offer like this course! After studying, I got a good impression on Coursera. So, I will continue studying at Coursera.