Back to Sit Less, Get Active

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sit Less, Get Active by The University of Edinburgh

Physical inactivity and sedentariness are “silent killers”. Do you feel like you spend too much time sitting? Do you feel like you would like to be more active? Are you unsure about how to incorporate physical activity into your daily life? We are here to help. Join us on a journey to learn about how to sit less and become more active. Use this FREE course to learn how to monitor your own activity and set physical activity goals. We will feature various examples of how physical activity could be increased in different settings, such as your neighbourhood, home or work, to give you ideas of ones that could best fit your lifestyle. Are you a health professional? Use this opportunity to learn how to incorporate physical activity into your daily routine and also how to empower your patients to be more physically active. If time with a patient is an issue, you can simply “prescribe” this course to your patient. This course offers you a unique opportunity to receive weekly physical activity health messages and monthly video-reminders on how to increase physical activity in various settings for 6 months after the initial 3 week course. So, join us on the Sit less, get active! journey. Follow us on Twitter @GetActive MOOC, #GetActiveMOOC or follow our Online Learning Twitter feed @uoe_online. Visit our YouTube channel to check out the promo videos (more are to come) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6xpBMzJXnffdUaY32-zPdA If YouTube is not available in your country, you can access the promo videos here https://media.ed.ac.uk/search/searchkeyword/sit%20less%20get%20active...

ND

Sep 05, 2019

The greatest course ever! It is so realistic that can apply for every one, not only myself.\n\nI have got a range of tips to sit less, get active in here. Once again, thank you alot for your effort.

MM

Jul 25, 2016

This is a very useful and short course that covers all you need to get active, and is well seupported by a well chosen set of optional readings for anyone wanting to learn more. Highly recommended.

226 - 250 of 405 Reviews for Sit Less, Get Active

By Ralph L R B P

Jul 06, 2016

Great Course...Practical & Enjoyable !!!

By Moustafa M S M

Aug 10, 2020

Light course full of useful information

By HELEN

Excellent course . I loved it so much.

By Md A R

Apr 06, 2020

Very satisfying course for me. Thanks.

By Michelle J R

Jun 17, 2019

A lot of great and useful information!

By ANA L E J

May 18, 2019

Un curso muy motivador, lo recomiendo!

By SHRAWAN S

Aug 29, 2018

Very informative. Many things covered.

By Md. S A S

Apr 05, 2020

I am pleased with the course. Thanks.

By Nanti M

May 08, 2019

very usefull, many practical tips!!!!

By Nicola I

Sep 28, 2018

Very useful and educational course.

By Aline A d S

Dec 02, 2016

I'm enjoying myself here. Join us!

By Guillermo S O

Nov 01, 2016

Excelente curso , muy recomendable

By Palistha M

Dec 01, 2019

its was great reading this course

By syed s a

Jan 31, 2019

It was a good learning experience

By Aedrian A

Jul 14, 2020

Highly informative for everyone!

By PRAVEEN D

May 23, 2020

SMALL CHANGE MAKE BIG DIFFERENCE

By Maxamed O M

Aug 09, 2018

understandable and power course!

By Riyaz A S

Jun 26, 2018

Everybody should do this course.

By Ajinkya G

Jan 09, 2017

it is an awsome course

By ismail k

Mar 06, 2019

This is very helpful and funny

By Sana N

Jun 25, 2020

Inspiring & gets results! :))

By Mohsin H U

Mar 30, 2019

It is an extraordinary course