Back to Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps by The State University of New York

This course, Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in Three Steps, will prepare you to stand out in a crowded applicant pool so that you can get hired or promoted. In three steps you will leave this course with 1. An upgraded social media presence (one that you can be proud of) 2. A visual, infographic resume that will get you noticed 3. A professional pitch that highlights your strengths and skills When creating this course, we listened to potential employers, took the advice of recruiters, conducted informal research on best practices and we drew from our own experiences as professionals who have sought out and hired quality candidates....

JC
Feb 2, 2020

A course that really helps to know what are the key points to write profiles, highlight skills and the best way to express them, whether in social networks, a curriculum or in a quick conversation.

AB
Apr 25, 2020

I have learned a few good tips about making an inforgraphic resume. Most of the info and comon sense but thet way it is presented is nice and there are still something new to learn from this course

101 - 122 of 122 Reviews for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

By Lorena

Aug 1, 2017

I think the course is well focused, with practical advice and can be useful to improve the professional approach of each person

By Sahil P

Sep 22, 2020

Great experience!!!! The content was very accomplished and informative which really helped me to understood with ease.

By Trixy L

Feb 17, 2018

Loved this course. It was quick and easy and actually gave me advice on many areas that I had not considered before.

By Masomeh A

Jun 24, 2017

I learned about handout resume and that it should be infogrpahic and not a simple one. It was really helpful.

By Mahmoud F

Dec 19, 2017

very good course. but i rate it 4 not 5 because i would see the structors not only listening to them.

Thanks.

By Srivani N

Jun 20, 2020

Nice course. Helped me in improving my resume and also in preparing a professional pitch.

By Daniel P

Apr 14, 2020

The course is comprehencive, easy to follow and

valuable conten.

By Gulzhazira I

Jun 18, 2020

Thank you for this course , it was very helpful.

By Rabin K

Aug 10, 2020

essential skills covered !! really enjoyed

By Sourav k r

Jul 6, 2020

I acquire many knowledge from the course .

By Janani.J

Jun 30, 2020

IT REALLY HELPED ME TO UP MY RESUME

By Shrikant K

Aug 1, 2020

Great experience and thank you.

By Harshith Y k

Superb, it was amazing!!!!

By archit s

Apr 29, 2020

Great information

By GANESAMOORTHY K

Aug 26, 2020

good

By Naveen. N C

Jun 5, 2020

good

By Kevin L

Jun 22, 2019

Worth doing just to begin thinking about refresh for new job search.

By Mohammed M

Apr 14, 2020

The course was not up to the expectations. Most of the information are repeated and not new. I expected to get something unique and valuable practical information that I can jump on it to start but that did not happen. I appreciate the facts , numbers and percentages mentioned but its not enough. I've passed the course successfully and got few info to be honest but when I started I was expecting much much more. Thanks to the crew and to university for their effort.

By Richard G

Nov 24, 2020

The course is helpful, but the peer-graded assignment is a joke.

By Manith S

Sep 20, 2020

Course material is outdated and learning is very little.

By Carmen P P

Feb 28, 2019

Very short access to the course but the explanations are very helpfull.

By Luca M

Apr 24, 2020

Useless if you already are a worker.