Back to Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps by The State University of New York

This course, Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in Three Steps, will prepare you to stand out in a crowded applicant pool so that you can get hired or promoted. In three steps you will leave this course with 1. An upgraded social media presence (one that you can be proud of) 2. A visual, infographic resume that will get you noticed 3. A professional pitch that highlights your strengths and skills When creating this course, we listened to potential employers, took the advice of recruiters, conducted informal research on best practices and we drew from our own experiences as professionals who have sought out and hired quality candidates....

AB

Apr 26, 2020

I have learned a few good tips about making an inforgraphic resume. Most of the info and comon sense but thet way it is presented is nice and there are still something new to learn from this course

KA

Jul 28, 2020

I liked the course very much for it's career-related tips. I will suggest everyone to do the course if they want to build up a strong career. This course really pleased me. Thank you.

101 - 117 of 117 Reviews for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

By Mahmoud F

Dec 19, 2017

very good course. but i rate it 4 not 5 because i would see the structors not only listening to them.

Thanks.

By Srivani N

Jun 20, 2020

Nice course. Helped me in improving my resume and also in preparing a professional pitch.

By Daniel P

Apr 14, 2020

The course is comprehencive, easy to follow and

valuable conten.

By Gulzhazira I

Jun 18, 2020

Thank you for this course , it was very helpful.

By Rabin K

Aug 11, 2020

essential skills covered !! really enjoyed

By Sourav k r

Jul 06, 2020

I acquire many knowledge from the course .

By Janani.J

Jun 30, 2020

IT REALLY HELPED ME TO UP MY RESUME

By Shrikant K

Aug 01, 2020

Great experience and thank you.

By Harshith Y k

Superb, it was amazing!!!!

By archit s

Apr 29, 2020

Great information

By GANESAMOORTHY K

Aug 26, 2020

good

By Naveen. N C

Jun 05, 2020

good

By Kevin L

Jun 22, 2019

Worth doing just to begin thinking about refresh for new job search.

By Mohammed M

Apr 14, 2020

The course was not up to the expectations. Most of the information are repeated and not new. I expected to get something unique and valuable practical information that I can jump on it to start but that did not happen. I appreciate the facts , numbers and percentages mentioned but its not enough. I've passed the course successfully and got few info to be honest but when I started I was expecting much much more. Thanks to the crew and to university for their effort.

By Manith S

Sep 20, 2020

Course material is outdated and learning is very little.

By Carmen P P

Feb 28, 2019

Very short access to the course but the explanations are very helpfull.

By Luca M

Apr 24, 2020

Useless if you already are a worker.