Back to Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps by The State University of New York

This course, Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in Three Steps, will prepare you to stand out in a crowded applicant pool so that you can get hired or promoted. In three steps you will leave this course with 1. An upgraded social media presence (one that you can be proud of) 2. A visual, infographic resume that will get you noticed 3. A professional pitch that highlights your strengths and skills When creating this course, we listened to potential employers, took the advice of recruiters, conducted informal research on best practices and we drew from our own experiences as professionals who have sought out and hired quality candidates....

AB
Apr 25, 2020

I have learned a few good tips about making an inforgraphic resume. Most of the info and comon sense but thet way it is presented is nice and there are still something new to learn from this course

SC
Jul 23, 2021

The course was great and I think that all professionals and even non-professionals should take this course. Also there is a page asking for additional outside of my profile, not sure.

101 - 125 of 139 Reviews for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

Apr 25, 2020

Thanks

By Maria L

Sep 19, 2020

Good

By Tiffany K

May 12, 2017

Some good material, and you can do the course tasks without paying, so that's good. Seems to cover some essential helpful points, and I did learn a bit on how to promote myself better, but may be a bit on the short and simple side of things. Still recommended though.

By Elham G

Feb 26, 2021

This course was great. The only problem is the first speaker who really talks too fast. She is truly on nerve. I would rather to read the material myself than listening to her. She was awful and take a star away off of the course.

By Eva P

Jun 9, 2017

Showed me good practices and ideas how to improve my chances. I also found useful the thought that I do not need to accept everything from the employee than I need to find a job with is good enough for me as well.

By Shashikant P

Jun 2, 2020

The course was very good and it has given me clarity about how to depict my social media profile to the recruiters and also learned how to make resume and modify and types of resume

By Muhammad N

Dec 27, 2016

Good one .. Especially for fresh grads, they'll get an idea about how to build their social image and resume so they stand out from rest of the candidates.

By jagadee

Sep 10, 2020

I like to do this course very much because of having a huge impact on my career. I will do it once again this course to establish my knowledge. Thanks

By Daniël V D H

Feb 9, 2017

Kind of short. Could have elaborated on some things. Also, having some recruitment experience myself, this might be different in several countries.

Jun 2, 2018

Some useful ideas and pointers are presented in this course. Would be even better with a bit more 'sharpness' in presentation materials.

By Daniel P V

Aug 31, 2020

Excelente curso, claro y conciso con consejos muy importantes para cualquier persona que desee crecer en su vida laboral y profesional.

By Lorena

Aug 1, 2017

I think the course is well focused, with practical advice and can be useful to improve the professional approach of each person

By Sahil P

Sep 22, 2020

Great experience!!!! The content was very accomplished and informative which really helped me to understood with ease.

By Trixy L

Feb 17, 2018

Loved this course. It was quick and easy and actually gave me advice on many areas that I had not considered before.

By Masomeh A

Jun 24, 2017

I learned about handout resume and that it should be infogrpahic and not a simple one. It was really helpful.

By Mahmoud F

Dec 19, 2017

very good course. but i rate it 4 not 5 because i would see the structors not only listening to them.

Thanks.

By Srivani N

Jun 20, 2020

Nice course. Helped me in improving my resume and also in preparing a professional pitch.

By Daniel P

Apr 14, 2020

The course is comprehencive, easy to follow and

valuable conten.

By Gulzhazira I

Jun 18, 2020

Thank you for this course , it was very helpful.

By Rabin K

Aug 10, 2020

essential skills covered !! really enjoyed

By Sourav k r

Jul 6, 2020

I acquire many knowledge from the course .

By Omowale O

May 14, 2021

Very enlightening and useful for learning

By Janani.J

Jun 30, 2020

IT REALLY HELPED ME TO UP MY RESUME

By Shrikant K

Aug 1, 2020

Great experience and thank you.